1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

New Version - June 25th (6/25)

Discussion in 'Community Patch Project' started by Gazebo, Jun 25, 2016.

1. DocRockwell

DocRockwell Chieftain

Thanks Gazebo and company! Looking forward to trying out this latest version. Your hard work is appreciated as always!

2. DocRockwell

DocRockwell Chieftain

I experienced the turn 15 crash. Deleted all the mod files (cache, mods, moduserdat, and the EUI folder), reinstalled and now I'm able to continue my save game.

3. tu_79

tu_79 Deity

Wonderful. A debug version.
    I don't mind a few small bugs in exchange for testing new features, but last version was a little more difficult than usual.
    Now we can test last version features more thoroughly.

4. Myrrdin_Emrys

Myrrdin_Emrys Warlord

SAme as the last beta version i have CTD at then end of turn 2 or 3.

5. ZZMitch

ZZMitch Chieftain

I have to say that I am really impressed with the AI in this version of the mod. Just had Zulu declare an early war on me and he did a great job of surrounding and taking out some of my isolated/weakened units and also at retreating his heavily injured forces back to a safe area.

I actually lost 3 units in the opening turns of the war, while defending my frontier city. Unexpectedly tough! So well done there.

6. Forsti

Forsti Warlord

Something has surely happened in this version. I have only started 2 games on this version but it seems that it takes a lot more time for the AI to get pantheons. On the other hand, they seem to be far ahead of me on everything else. Just look at these pictures from a game with immortal difficulty and standard speed:

Spoiler :

Earlier, it was rare to see AI making it to classical before turn 50. I can only remember it happening once or twice.

7. Gazebo

Gazebo Lord of the Community Patch Supporter

Keep in mind that some of ilteroi's tactical changes were DOA in the last version because of the unitmission stuff, so we're seeing that for the first time (in force) now. Also, I did some pretty big reworks of AI production logic, so that's probably an explanation for the more rapid tech/policy development. I'll keep an eye on pantheon founding times.

8. DocRockwell

DocRockwell Chieftain

There is a bug with civilian units triggering war. In between turns i'm being prompted to declare war because (i think) i have a great prophet or a missionary ending a turn on the same tile as another player. I'm not able to decline war, the window will just keep popping up until I accept.