New Version - November 21st (11-21)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazebo

Lord of the Community Patch
Supporter
Gobble gobble!

Gobble gobble new version gobble just bugfixes and performance improvements gobble savegame compatible.

Cheers,
Gobblezebo

Translation:

New version, out now. Text cleanup, some LUA fixes (esp. for you 43-dll nerds), and AI fixes/github issue cleanup.

'Balance' is really just two bugfixes as well:
  • City strength nerfed (now a -25% modifier base, was accidentally +50% base). Average value, may adjust again later.
  • Removed 'ignore building defense' shenanigans. Cannons no longer one-shot cities. Yay.
Online as of 7:25 PM EST. Savegame compatible.

Link: https://mega.nz/#!ic9nQYIJ!fSbftCK-EUjFIzPKh3eaJoqx3PStXcCeEcsSMitYMaI

Now, to finish my prep for turkey day.

Gobbles and Cheers,
Gazebo

Last edited:
Is the bug where you get 10 bonus turns of WLTKD for each existing town when you use a Great Merchant for its instant yield fixed as well?

Is the bug where you get 10 bonus turns of WLTKD for each existing town when you use a Great Merchant for its instant yield fixed as well?

Is the space pope covered in thick slimy scales and filled with a violent, caustic bile?

G

Thanks for your hard work! I just downloaded this update after skipping the last few. I'm noticing that it no longer pops up with city-state interface when I meet a CS, and I no longer receive any gifts if I'm the first to meet them. Is this how it is supposed to be, or am I experiencing a glitch?

Oi, it was fixed.
Actually just tested it.

Apparently, the base Great Merchants Turn is 10 instead of 20. :sad: So now the Towns boost it by 1 extra turn instead of 2 extra turns. Ehh it's close enough. I'll make changes to the code for the next upcoming version in the UI text to say 1 turn instead of 2.

I'm at work and can't check, but wanted to confirm since the initial post said there were only the two fixes.
Glad to hear that's fixed, but I'll miss 120 turns of WLTKD as tradition Arabia.

Text cleanup, some LUA fixes (esp. for you 43-dll nerds), and AI fixes/github issue cleanup.

AND

'Balance' is really just two bugfixes as well:

Actually just tested it.

Apparently, the base Great Merchants Turn is 10 instead of 20. :sad: So now the Towns boost it by 1 extra turn instead of 2 extra turns. Ehh it's close enough. I'll make changes to the code for the next upcoming version in the UI text to say 1 turn instead of 2.

It should be 1 extra turn, not 2 - did you corrupt the sacred texts?

It should be 1 extra turn, not 2 - did you corrupt the sacred texts?
no... :shifty: but it is inconsistent actually which somehow broke on this update.

A Great Merchant won't consider capture Colonias as towns when scaling as instant yield.

Merchant of Venice, however, won't consider captured Towns when scaling as instant yield.

In actuality, they should be... since otherwise modded unique great merchants won't be able to scale properly then.

https://github.com/LoneGazebo/Community-Patch-DLL/issues/4918

Last edited:
Was there a fix for a CTD occurring when an AI conquers a city state controlled by another AI? Having both Mongolia and Venice in my last game kinda ruined it for me.

Last edited:
SAVE GAME COMPATIBLE

JEEZ, WHERE WERE YOU BEFORE NOW?

It didn't want to load up my save. That's okay though, I started up a new game and tested it through IGE and it appears to be fixed unless of course this is a bug more exclusive then beyond turn 2. I suppose then excuse me for thinking that other, more specific things would be worth a mention then two easily fix-it-yourself balance blunders.

What's up with the unit upgrade costs in this version? Upgrading a warrior costs 135 gold on standard speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom