New Version - October 9th (10/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who thinks that Progress have a little bit too slow start compared to Tradition?

Am I the only one who thinks that Progress have a little bit too slow start compared to Tradition?
You are supposed to expand aggresively. Next time you do 'Progress', go settle first, as much as you can, and leave buildings for later (when you can pick that policy that grants a bonus for producing buildings). Raise a small army to defend yourself when hitting borders with other civs (main difference with Authority is that you are not going to conquer until your cities are more developed). Even some conquests may be needed later. Compared with Tradition, Progress is nicer when you aim to conquer one or two civs (you know, being bigger helps being safer).
If Tradition is better at building wonders, Progress is better at getting monopolies (monopolies that lead later to corporations).

100+ turns are over and the AI has only build Stonehenge wonder yet..no other wonders from any other 7 AI civs whereas I already have 3. Is that normal? I am playing on Warlord difficulty

noone should start play this mod anything lower than prince, unless he has no experience with civ at all

noone should start play this mod anything lower than prince, unless he has no experience with civ at all
I read in many forums that this mod's difficulty level has been ramped a lot..cheiftain in the mod is like king in the vanilla, warlord is like immortal and so on..that's why i thought to start with warlord.

I read in many forums that this mod's difficulty level has been ramped a lot..cheiftain in the mod is like king in the vanilla, warlord is like immortal and so on..that's why i thought to start with warlord.

That's fine. You should play at whichever level you feel comfortable with. You should though move up levels if at any time you feel it is under-performing.
Challenges should be... challenging.:D

Yeah, don't worry :
You're talking in a forum for a mod for a game that's been out for 3 years (including all the expansions), so there is some elitism ...

I would like to change soy setting for a more rapid spy to steal technology, how can I do ? . For me , at this stage, spy is useless. Many thanks.

I would like to change soy setting for a more rapid spy to steal technology, how can I do ? . For me , at this stage, spy is useless. Many thanks.
Try fiddling around the files in your mods folders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom