1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

New Version - September 12th (9/12)

Discussion in 'Community Patch Project' started by Gazebo, Sep 12, 2016.

1. matlajs

matlajs King

i have to agree. finishing my Ethiopian campaign (2 uninfluenced left) and CTD on Bismarck turn. I started Ethiopian game bcoz of unavoidable CTD in zulu campaign. its time to break :D

2. Enginseer

Enginseer Salientia of the Community Patch Supporter

Does anyone have a copy of the (9-9) installer?

3. notque

notque Artificially Intelligent

I've had no CTDs in over 10 games on the patch. Isn't amazingly helpful, but another data point.

4. IcyAngel

IcyAngel Prince

I brought it up some time ago, but epic has got serious pacing problems early game. Research progresses way too slowly for the production available; almost every game, during ancient and classical, I run out of buildings in all my cities and need to turn on agriculture or spam units.

5. Gazebo

Gazebo Lord of the Community Patch Supporter

That's why agriculture exists.

G

6. ExpiredReign

ExpiredReign Deity

9-9 installer? There was no release for 9-9. The previous one to the latest was 9-2.

7. Enginseer

Enginseer Salientia of the Community Patch Supporter

err 9-2 then.

8. pandasnail

pandasnail Prince

In the How to Install thread, there's a Mega link where Gazebo has put up lots of old versions.

9. dunkleosteus

dunkleosteus Roman Pleb

Tbh, I'm against spies stealing great works. Not because I don't think it's historically accurate. not because I think it's a bad mechanic. Only because I know it's going to piss me off and I'm going to want to punch my monitor. I beg a config to disable this ability.

10. matlajs

matlajs King

i have been tempted many times punch my monitor even for overwhelming numbers of sabotage in row when my almost borned GP was killed into half of his progress. somewhere was request make it optional before game start and i absolutely agree with that. untill def spies will be able do SOMETHING, i would gladly turn it off if i could. make it boring and less iritating.