1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

New Version - September 7th (9-7)

Discussion in 'Community Patch Project' started by Gazebo, Sep 7, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Gazebo

Gazebo Lord of the Community Patch

Hey all,

New version inbound.

Online as of 11:30pm EST. Not savegame compatible.

Link: https://mega.nz/#!SM9FSAqC!5nypCqvTSmXLCgJR5TNHjzhsVa0-mdQFSCsNoUbm0uE

Cheers,
    Gazebo

Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
    agramatos, Erikose, merill and 12 others like this.
  2. doublex55

doublex55 Chieftain

No fix to quest rewards?

3. Jarula

Jarula Chieftain

Boo on the wonders LEAVE THEM

4. H3LLBL4Z3R

H3LLBL4Z3R Chieftain

Appologies for the wait...

CBP Version (2017-9-7 *to* 2017-11-6) Modpacks,
    so you can play Multiplayer and/or Quickly Load etc.

This is my catch up post for anyone who would want to possibly use the previous patches,

Links:
    ***9-7*** https://mega.nz/#!ZPxVgYoR!6IO2a2vbYa4aJUuTLGLHrKsHmFg5qDIUSzjJVyeu4os ***9-7***
    ***9-17*** https://mega.nz/#!RKhGnKpA!8kjXOsnqEpVuDUsZizbMeMRGgTLTUjqdV1JAdpurNHY ***9-17***
    ***9-27*** https://mega.nz/#!xCpHSbLB!2B9-dSRnHoO40aJ1UgnXzM2EMAWOwIgyIAelp7Kj3f8 ***9-27***
    ***10-9*** https://mega.nz/#!JaxUkJqA!DV93__f79FCrrvEVWXfUa1-rR67PefAuqmpt4SZ9GLw ***10-9***
    ***10-17*** https://mega.nz/#!9awFHKxY!LKWQDGMm1ZghDMci_1ciZNp6lyj4nD-KL4SWoTh3t8c ***10-17***
    ***11-6*** https://mega.nz/#!dXAXgQDJ!oXNV_bnjt5XmEWXM8H2oPTmsSJF3HtMqO5TkrgP-b2c ***11-6***

Let me know if they work good, I provided a Readme for people who are less experienced with this.

P.S: Will most likely be making my posts in both the "New Version" thread posts and the "DLC Modpack and 43-Civ Version Repository"

I'll try and keep on top of creating and uploading Modpacks as the glorious patches come in.
    :)

Cheers,

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017 at 11:14 PM
  5. Enginseer

Enginseer Salientia of the Community Patch

Gazebo adjusted it slightly, but barely nerfed them like I did.

6. Jayerbayer

Jayerbayer Chieftain

Just wanted to say thanks alot for revitalizing my interest in Civ5 with Vox Populi. This overhaul is very fun to play and well developed/designed.

7. Jarula

Jarula Chieftain

Why buff industry it's already good

8. doublex55

doublex55 Chieftain

"Barely nerfed" them, the same as you did?

Or "barely nerfed" them, less than you did?

I played your patch and the quest rewards were significant but not overwhelming

9. Aldebaran1997

Aldebaran1997 Chieftain

I love all the UA reworks! They make a lot more sense to me now :D

10. Sundance Kid

Sundance Kid Chieftain

And what if two players have the same percentage of a resource? Say, both have 80%. Who will get the monopoly then?

11. LukaSlovenia29

LukaSlovenia29 Chieftain

"Flipping ideologies now loses you any NWs or WWs enabled by that policy branch/tenets in that branch.
    • This doesn't get rid of 'free' stuff (like hospitals), but the Statue of Liberty will be torn down if you abandon freedom."
    After a WW is torn down, can someone else build it?

12. kiwimaster

kiwimaster Chieftain

Cool idea for the Netherlands. Can't wait to try them out.

13. Revolutionist_8

Revolutionist_8 Chieftain

Could someone please explain what does this mean exactly?

14. Beniito

Beniito Chieftain

• UB - regains XP from leveling ability
    what does this mean ?

also i think +1 culture instead of faith would work better on Japan.

Owlbebach likes this.
  15. ShadedSkies

ShadedSkies Chieftain

Not sure that this will curb Indonesia, if you pick Progress you want connections regardless for the extra science and food. Their UB which gives +20% culture and gold in every city during WLTKD is the bigger culprit I think, that's +20% social policies compared to other civs and can be built as early as Mathematics. On top of their super-tiles, monopolies and fantastic UU they basically excel at everything from the first turn to the last.

I remember thinking the Netherlands were quite good back when they only got +3 Culture per imports; Exporting means you decide and the amount of culture you can generate is absurd. I still prefer Wide though since it gives you more resources to trade away, especially one you beat down your neighbors. If you're playing standard you only need 5-6 trade partners anyway. Mongolia will be your best friend for those CS monopolies.

16. Sundance Kid

Sundance Kid Chieftain

This means that Brazilian UA will work properly now. They will get the bonus from starting GA regardless of whether they already have GA or not.

vyyt likes this.
  17. Moi Magnus

Moi Magnus Chieftain

Imagine you have an ability that say "each time you enter a new golden age, gain X gold".
    Imagine you are already on a golden age, and you expand a great artist for more golden age.
    Before, you would not gain gold, since you are already in a golden age, so you didn't enter in a new one.
    Now, you will gain the X gold, since you used an ability that give you some golden age turns.

18. tu_79

tu_79 Warlord

All nice stuff.

Banks now remind me of Baths. Extra related yield to related buildings and buffed by the related policy tree. They get built when following that path, and delayed forever when not.

Policy tweaks were expected.

I wanted to try Netherlands next, and now I'm looking forward to it.
    I'm glad Japan got rid of their isolationism, though I wasn't expecting to see it as a religious civ. GWAM points on GG/GA sounds like it's just flavour.

19. neo_arcadia

neo_arcadia Chieftain

Sweet. I'm already fond of Netherlands. This buff is huge.

20. myles718

myles718 Chieftain

Trying new VP update with exactly same mods etc as previous games but City Production Box will not open, so unable to build anything.LUA and XML logs have no messages or remarks

vuko likes this.