m4maarten2mge

Chieftain
Hi there,

I have created and playtested a Civ2 scenario that I would like to share with you.

It is designed to be played by the Chinese Tung faction, and you are sent on a mission to create a new Dynasty in a remote part of the empire. (Un)fortunately this part of the empire is teaming with Mongol horseback archers, local tribes, raiding parties, and pirate ships. There are also 2 other small settlements with which you will have to fight for territory.

This scenario has a nice balance between building a new empire, building new cities, waging war, and conquering new areas, and it has a fun and exciting events file, as well as an interesting tech tree that gives new opportunities (as soon as you have developed some cities & science). Your ultimate aim is to create an empire, push back the Mongols and create a defensive wall, and to complete The Forbidden City to establish your new Dynasty.

This scenario is not historically accurate, and I have gratefully used numerous graphics that have been generously shared online. Unfortunately I have not kept track of where they came from, but credit is due to the online Civ2 community, thank you for making these available. Below is an image of some of the gameplay you can expect, and the game is attached as a zip file.

I hope you will find the scenario exciting, and come back to it, as different strategies and first-play-discoveries means it can be played a number of times. I welcome your feedback and improvements!

Attachments

• Dynasty.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 332
Top Bottom