4. Cloaca Maxima
Spoiler :

5. Lotus Temple
Spoiler :

6. Pergamon Altar
Spoiler :

7. Shaolin Monastery
Spoiler :

• The Wonders are specially selected so that they do not overlap with the already existing Wonders presented by the authors of other Mods.
  • Each Wonder acts as a separate Mod. This is done for flexibility purposes. For example, if some Mod appears in which a Wonder from this list appears, you can simply disable my Mod with this Wonder without losing the rest of the Wonders. It is possible that the author of the "More Wonders for VP" Mod in the future will include my Wonders in his huge Mod for those who like when all the Wonders are collected in one Mod.
  • In order not to overload the construction queue with a large variety of Wonders, each of the new Wonders has some kind of construction requirement or even several requirements at once: the terrain feature, the resource being processed, and etc.

Attachments

• Shaolin VP (v 1).rar
    282.9 KB · Views: 84
  • Pergamon Altar VP (v 1).rar
    1.2 MB · Views: 93
  • Lotus Temple VP (v 1).rar
    266.8 KB · Views: 68
  • Eight Hour Day Memorial VP (v 1).rar
    144.4 KB · Views: 67
  • Cloaca Maxima VP (v 1).rar
    4.4 MB · Views: 105
  • Bolshoi Theatre VP (v 1).rar
    275.3 KB · Views: 74
  • Banaue Rice Terraces VP (v 1).rar
    345.3 KB · Views: 97
Thanks for mentioning @Bruhmoment!

@Murloc777 Do you mind if I take some stuff from your mods to my More Wonders currently in developement? Asking in advance. I have no plans for any implementation for now, but who knows what the future will bring?

I suppose that Terraces uses Civ5 picture used already for something else, right?

Thanks for mentioning @Bruhmoment!

@Murloc777 Do you mind if I take some stuff from your mods to my More Wonders currently in developement? Asking in advance. I have no plans for any implementation for now, but who knows what the future will bring?

I suppose that Terraces uses Civ5 picture used already for something else, right?
The terrace IIRC is just the Crystal Garden (tradition building) symbol, so either the other icon is replaced, or there's duplicates.
The mod literally also has mod requirements so this is perfect for your megamod

Top Bottom