1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

New Wonders 1.22

Additional World Wonders mainly taken from Civ 5.

1. Verificado

Verificado Chieftain

Verificado submitted a new resource:

New Wonders - Additional World Wonders mainly taken from Civ 5.

Read more about this resource...

2. Alucard648

Alucard648 Chieftain

Speaking for new wonders: Is it possble to implement new art, including 3D models for wonders. I haven`t seen any topics regarding wonder art modding.

3. TORARADICAL

TORARADICAL Prince of The JODASA

Can't wait to test this.

4. cof125

cof125 Chieftain

can I use this in my mod too please, game really lacks in wonder's by a lot, would be great if i could use it.

5. Verificado

Verificado Chieftain

i used the vanilla wonders artdef. You can use it cof125 but it's still far from being complete. It' not yet properly balance. I'm newbie in modding and open for suggestion for improvements.

6. cof125

cof125 Chieftain

Teah alright thank's I can try to help balance it out ill play with the bonuses of the wonders a bit.

7. DrDraker

DrDraker Chieftain

thnx mate, im gonna try it now

8. Verificado

Verificado Chieftain

9. Verificado

Verificado Chieftain

10. williamchildress

williamchildress Chieftain

have you tried using art from Civ 5 to see if it would work in Civ 6?

11. cof125

cof125 Chieftain

like what do you mean splash screen

12. Verificado

Verificado Chieftain

what kind of art? need to fix mosque of djenne, the free mosque is not working, also i doubt the effectiveness of it's pressure buffs.

13. Chiya

Chiya Chieftain

So I've tried this in few games and few issues:

- Koutobia Mosque has a base cost of 1 Production which means that whoever beelines for that tech will immediately get it on the next turn.
    - The placement requirements don't seem to work .. Despite saying that the Koutobia Mosque can be built only on Desert and floodplains, I still was able to place mine on any tile. Some wonders are too OP because their restrictions don't work which means you can build them anywhere.
    - On turn 2 you get a notification that unmet player has completed the world wonder Palace .. but Palace isn't even a wonder. I added bunch of other mods too so this may not be the fault of your mod but this mod seemed most likely.

14. isau

isau Chieftain

Thanks for sharing this. :) FYI I did compatibility testing between this mod and Quo's Combined Tweaks. It appears to work fine. The new wonders acquire the ability to Culture Bomb, and you earn Influence Tokens with City States for building them.

However, one thing I noticed about your mod, that may be an expansion for the future, is that Catherine's wonder discount trait doesn't apply to the new wonders, and the various policies that boost wonder production don't seem to work either. That's because the game uses an irritating way of boosting production for wonders (each one has to be individually listed modifier by modifier by any policies/traits that boost them--kind of annoying). In theory, once/if you fix this, the QCT mod should also provide correct boosted amounts.

15. Verificado

Verificado Chieftain

The koutoubia issue is the test code that i forgot to remove but i already uploaded the fix for that. The palace thing is not happening on my game so i don't know why. The wonder discount for specific era is not yet been done.

16. Chiya

Chiya Chieftain

Yeah the Palace thing was happening even after I disabled this mod so never mind .. Has to be caused by something else. It doesn't really affect anything anyways .. It's just a notification.

I hope you manage to include the wonder discounts when using policies and the like though.

17. Verificado

Verificado Chieftain

18. Therakis

Therakis Chieftain

Mausoleum of Halicarnassus does not provide the +1 production to quarries and gives the +2 gold to all quarries (except for modded in resources but that's an issue with the resource mod)

19. Verificado

Verificado Chieftain

I will upload an update, i miss that error in the code. Thanks Therakis.

20. Verificado

Verificado Chieftain