New World Brave 10 in GMR

Lots of weird numbers but I think I get it. Very interesting. have played like that before, but never on purpose.

Thanks Tab!

Great lord of Morocco, our lonely scout lost his way in the desert and wandered through your land without permission. He intended no harm but only sought safe return home. By the way, he was lucky enough to see the grand wonder of Petra being constructed, and he really got impressed by its magnificence.

Great lord of Morocco, our lonely scout lost his way in the desert and wandered through your land without permission. He intended no harm but only sought safe return home. By the way, he was lucky enough to see the grand wonder of Petra being constructed, and he really got impressed by its magnificence.

Nice !
The great Kiffe would be happy to sell the kilimandjaro promotion for foreign units: only 15$ per units !
kisses

This Petra city will be really hammer strong, if Morocco manages to make its population as big as possible :p

Apologies to Shoshone and France. our units are blocked by your cultural expansion and will be idle in the far distant land can't return home. They merely seek return home and will not cause any harm.

Ahmad al-Mansur of Morocco addresses an open letter to the leaders of other civilizations:

@PrimEval
Pocatello of the Shoshone, we don't want to offend you or your people by any way. We had to DoW you in order to pass through your lands. It seems that you have misunderstood our intentions and took captive one of our workers on your turn.
We are willing to pay 75 pieces of gold as a ransom for safe return of the worker, provided that your armed men do no more harm to Morocco.
Let's make peace and prosper as friendly neighbours.

@ayubalugu:
Ahmad al-Mansur is going to send another trade caravan with fair goods to Zululand in order to maintain even longer peace and good relations with Shaka and his people.

@vra379971
We have heard rumors about inhabitants of Assyria. We would like to get in touch with Ashurbanipal as possible trade partner of Morocco. What corner of Terra are your lands? You can also send a scout to NE of the common continent (to the eastern borders of Zululand) to find cities of Morocco.

@PrimEval
King of Poland understood that he had made a mistake in his decision to DoW Morocco, so he agreed on a peace offer.
Pocatello, now the Shoshone doesn't have any military advantage over Morocco. If the war goes on, it will only equally cripple both of our countries. Shouldn't we agree on a white peace? If you have your terms, make them clear.

Ahmad al-Mansur of Morocco addresses an open letter to the leaders of other civilizations:

@PrimEval
Pocatello of the Shoshone, we don't want to offend you or your people by any way. We had to DoW you in order to pass through your lands. It seems that you have misunderstood our intentions and took captive one of our workers on your turn.
We are willing to pay 75 pieces of gold as a ransom for safe return of the worker, provided that your armed men do no more harm to Morocco.
Let's make peace and prosper as friendly neighbours.

@ayubalugu:
Ahmad al-Mansur is going to send another trade caravan with fair goods to Zululand in order to maintain even longer peace and good relations with Shaka and his people.

@vra379971
We have heard rumors about inhabitants of Assyria. We would like to get in touch with Ashurbanipal as possible trade partner of Morocco. What corner of Terra are your lands? You can also send a scout to NE of the common continent (to the eastern borders of Zululand) to find cities of Morocco.

Quite a ways away, on the other side of the Zulus. We also mean no harm to the Spice Islanders; we seek peace.

Quite a ways away, on the other side of the Zulus. We also mean no harm to the Spice Islanders; we seek peace.

I understand you may have skipped a turn or two. Is it the AI or you who dowed Indonesia and captured one of his city state ally?

I understand you may have skipped a turn or two. Is it the AI or you who dowed Indonesia and captured one of his city state ally?

I did the city state capture (that was in the plans for weeks, while it was still independent) but definitely did not DOW on Indonesia. I am (very) alarmed to hear that it occurred. I also would like to state that we do seek peace with Indonesia. We simply saw that city as within our traditional sphere of influence.

France just launch the operation "One puppeted city, one smile on French faces" against the Assyrian empire. We expect 2 smiles so far.

France just launch the operation "One puppeted city, one smile on French face" with the Assyrian empire. We expect 2 smiles so far.

Does it mean French at war with Assyria?
Or an alliance of France and Assyria against the third?
:eek::confused:

Thats great, do you guys have youtube videos of your games?

No, its GMR as well. Which is why we have time for all this chatter :p

By the way, the beleaguered second King of Assyria appeals for help from all greater nations against the French menace. ;)

No, its GMR as well. Which is why we have time for all this chatter :p

By the way, the beleaguered second King of Assyria appeals for help from all greater nations against the French menace. ;)

Vra, you have leave or you have been kicked ? I guess you just cant do anything now.
gg, thx for subing

*blinks*

Auto Kicked it appears?

Ah well. Hardly got any sleep this week so not even sure when that happened.

The game will have to be paused because of the Zulus comp issues I think.

Won't rejoin this one - gg all.

Oh, and Indonesia if you can I'd take the opportunity from the west while you still are able.

Top Bottom