New Worlds late 1500s mod?

redindus69

Chieftain
Been looking for a mod (TW:E) that allows major powers to explore and colonize the New World (America) that start somewhere in the late 1500's or early 1600's til 1800's.

Wasnt sure if TW:E can lay down new settlements while playing and trading like the game Colonization. If there isnt any, which game would be good playing like this. I find Colonization rather boring and would like to close up actions like wooded ships in TW:E, etcs.

Been looking for a mod (TW:E) that allows major powers to explore and colonize the New World (America) that start somewhere in the late 1500's or early 1600's til 1800's.

Wasnt sure if TW:E can lay down new settlements while playing and trading like the game Colonization. If there isnt any, which game would be good playing like this. I find Colonization rather boring and would like to close up actions like wooded ships in TW:E, etcs.

You could give EU3 a try. That game covers the period 1399-1820 and most of the main part of the game involves colonization. It might not necessarily be what you are looking for though.

Empire is barely moddable, you'll have a better chanche if you look for Medieval II mods

Medieval II: kingdoms: the americas campaign covers the invasion of the conquistadors

You could give EU3 a try. That game covers the period 1399-1820 and most of the main part of the game involves colonization. It might not necessarily be what you are looking for though.

I tried that game and included Victoria II and didnt like it.

Empire is barely moddable, you'll have a better chanche if you look for Medieval II mods

Medieval II: kingdoms: the americas campaign covers the invasion of the conquistadors

Hmm i need to check into that, thank you :)

I tried that game and included Victoria II and didnt like it.

Were you playing with all the expansions including DW? Anything less can barely be considered a game, comparatively.

Were you playing with all the expansions including DW? Anything less can barely be considered a game, comparatively.

Yeah, i was looking for something more tasty that have cool graphics and upclose details and some interests of doing something often. Those two games seem too boring for me, sorry that my opinion.

Top Bottom