New Year Resolutions

1. Contend Perfection in the global dominance front.
2. Place at Fullerton.

Originally posted by The Yankee
Too bad about numbers 1 and 3, eh, Perfection?
What are you insinuating?

As for SoCalian, you are no match, I'm allready way far ahead of you!

*pulls out gun and shoots perfection* Not now! Mwwwhaha! See I already have the evil laugh down.

Ummmm, next time you shoot me, try shooting from inside my battle-mech, it works a whole lot better, then it would be a slight annoyance, because it takes a few milliseconds for the nanorobots to reconstruct the wound

As for evil laugh, you may have one the MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, down but you also need the high pitched girlish hee-hee-hee-hee and the low pitched crude cackling Nya-he-he-he-he-he and of course a Nelsonesque "HA-HA"

Okay...break it up. Spam elsewhere.

There's my resolution! Be vigilant! I mean, the government is always trying to get me to do that.

@Perfection:
#2 is going to hurt a lot of people. are you sure it's necessary?

Originally posted by bobgote
@Perfection:
#2 is going to hurt a lot of people. are you sure it's necessary?

I think Perf has no regard to other posters, or he is just a spammer. Just my $0.02.

Smoke a herring, more pageboys, corrupt the youth.

Originally posted by SoCalian
Try me. I cannot be corrupted.

Too late, the forces of Simon's Psychology influence has already taken place :lol:

(1) Be happy.

(2) Earn money.

(3) Get more in touch with my desires so I can progress beyond this lack-luster, failure-prone exsistance I've lived in since 1979 (my birthyear ;)).

(4) Gain 20-40 pounds of lean, flexable, muscle.

Feel free to ask/remind me of these at any point during the year :) ... or not.

- Narz :king:

P.S. : Good luck to all those with resolutions!

Originally posted by CivGeneral
I think Perf has no regard to other posters, or he is just a spammer. Just my $0.02.
OR? :p

Actually, I have quite a bit of regard for my fellow posters, I just like to come up with weird anwers for the more lighthearted threads. It's my personality type, I always like to do weird things to drive people crazy. Like my 8th grade science project where I had to write about a planet with no moon and perfectly straight axis and its tides and seasons, so I stuck in a tight orbit around a nuetron star that also had a star going around it, giving it wild swing of seasons and planet distorting tides, just to make the teacher crazy.

Try me. I cannot be corrupted.

That will go down as some famous last words that were soon regretted, and lamented loudly and painfully... :evil:

Denial is often present in the first stages of shock...let's just say it has something to do with Flipper, Parsifal, spoons and mmmbop....

Originally posted by Perfection
OR? :p

Actually, I have quite a bit of regard for my fellow posters, I just like to come up with weird anwers for the more lighthearted threads. It's my personality type, I always like to do weird things to drive people crazy. Like my 8th grade science project where I had to write about a planet with no moon and perfectly straight axis and its tides and seasons, so I stuck in a tight orbit around a nuetron star that also had a star going around it, giving it wild swing of seasons and planet distorting tides, just to make the teacher crazy.

I think you like being difficult.

I love them all. There shall be no shock. My will is strong as Mithril.

Quad erat demonstrandum. The child is well on the way to corruption, and can't even tell. It's a beautiful system, and what makes it better is they pay me for it. :yeah:

Top Bottom