Newbie needs help.........:)

saintjimmy43

Chieftain
Okay, I get it. Play the game, save three times, dadadala.......but what is this stuff to include? When i submit my games......do I just send an e-mail with the ending year, score, etc? I'm confused. any help would be just peachy.
-Blist the Elk

If I understand correctly(never participated myself), you send in:
-Your 1 AD save
-Your 1000 AD save
-Your final turn save, and
-A list of what you did on your final turn

If someone else could confirm, that'd be great.

Here's a copy of the email I sent after GOTM 74. Hope it helps. Not sure if I should share all the numbers from the email (in case some games are still going), so I replaced some numbers with "x"s. I attached my saves too, of course.

"GOTM 74
Conquest in xxxAD, take London with the crusader.
Score = xx76 +x80 -25 = xx31

Thanks,
Peaster"

Here's a copy of the email I sent after GOTM 74. Hope it helps. Not sure if I should share all the numbers from the email (in case some games are still going), so I replaced some numbers with "x"s. I attached my saves too, of course.

"GOTM 74
Conquest in xxxAD, take London with the crusader.
Score = xx76 +x80 -25 = xx31

Thanks,
Peaster"
do we have to calculate our own game of the month score?

Welcome to CFC saintjimmy43. The answer is no. The score you put in the mail is the score you got in the game (the one you see with pressing f9). The GOTM-score will be calculated by the GOTM-staff. If you want to calculate the GOTM-score yourself you can download the excelfile on the GOTM-site.

Good luck with the game. In this forum there are lots of good threads which will help to improve your game. About a year ago I did not play games above prince level (to hard for me), but recently I succeeded in winning at deity level.....so there is always hope. And if you need some help on certain issues to improve you're game just ask on the forum. Most people will try to help you.

Top Bottom