1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Newish player looking for help and someone to play with

Discussion in 'Civ5 - General Discussions' started by diddywhop, Feb 19, 2014.

1. diddywhop

diddywhop Chieftain

Im looking for someone to play Civ V online with. I dont have very much experience. Im learning new things every time I play a game. Basically looking for some people to play with and maybe answer some questions throughout a game.

Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

2. forcedalt

forcedalt Warlord

Hmmmmmm.......I am getting a little rough on the AI's predictability ,and , having humans in the mix might give the game new life for me. Something that might be a big issue with this : Firstly : i altered the game to not need , or recognize steam, and , i have a few mods/dlc's that i like to run. So : getting our games to uniformity for online play might be too much hassle.

3. redwings1340

redwings1340 Emperor

You can try to post a story on the stories and lets play forum! It's really fun to do this, and people will comment with awesome strategy tips. My most fun civ games are always the ones I post on there, because I feel like I'm interacting with an audience who is helpful and enjoying it.

If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask them on the general discussion forum. Try to add screenshots and people can give you the best information.

4. tnick777

tnick777 Warlord

Hey I'd be down to play with you and maybe help you out a bit

5. diddywhop

diddywhop Chieftain

Thanks for the replies.

Whats the best way to contact you guys??

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk