1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

News: 6otm 20 Announcement

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Game Of The Month' started by Knowtalent, Aug 2, 2017.

1. kb27787

kb27787 Chieftain

So I presume relics won't give you any points whatsoever...?

2. leif erikson

leif erikson Game of the Month Fanatic Administrator Supporter GOTM Staff

Moderator Action: Please remember that once you have opened a save and looked at it, you may no longer post in the Announcement thread. This is to prevent accidental spoilers getting into the Announcement thread.

3. Eyswein

Eyswein Chieftain

At first glace I like SIP for the early 3/1 and 2x 2/2 squares. I also believe it is still worth building a scout even with No TVs to potentially be first to meet some CSs and get general lay of the land and positioning of enemies; probably scout/settler/builder. Probably more warriors for upgrades with Kongo than I'd normally make replacing some archers I'd normally do. I suspect Aqueducts/Neighborhoods don't count as a 'real' district for score, but plan to build at least one of each to find out. With the last patch settlers will get crazy expensive.

4. Victoria

Victoria Regina Supporter

score simplified in this thread

Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
    Uberfrog likes this.
  5. WildeComputers

WildeComputers Chieftain

Here's a dumb question. Is it worth building SH? You wouldn't get the GP/religion option but you would get +5 points, right? Effectively keeping someone else from +13 points (5 for wonder & 8 for religion).

6. Uberfrog

Uberfrog Warlord

Oh I've been to play a GotM one of these days, and just saw this one! It flew under my radar somewhat.

Score Victory is one I haven't actively pursued yet, nor have I played as Kongo, so this seems like a good one to begin with :)

Knowtalent likes this.