News: 6otm 20 Announcement

It says wonders are 5, which means they are equivalent to a new city, and great people are 3, which means they are equivalent to a district. Given the relative effort of building a wonder versus building a settler, it would be wiser just to conquer any AI built wonders than spending time constructing them yourself, at least until the map has filled up and its harder to find spots for new cities.
So I presume relics won't give you any points whatsoever...?

Moderator Action: Please remember that once you have opened a save and looked at it, you may no longer post in the Announcement thread. This is to prevent accidental spoilers getting into the Announcement thread.

At first glace I like SIP for the early 3/1 and 2x 2/2 squares. I also believe it is still worth building a scout even with No TVs to potentially be first to meet some CSs and get general lay of the land and positioning of enemies; probably scout/settler/builder. Probably more warriors for upgrades with Kongo than I'd normally make replacing some archers I'd normally do. I suspect Aqueducts/Neighborhoods don't count as a 'real' district for score, but plan to build at least one of each to find out. With the last patch settlers will get crazy expensive.

score simplified in this thread

So the scoring seems to work as follows after testing

+2 for each tech and civic
+5 For each wonder
+3 for each great person (awarded on recieving GP)
+4 for a pantheon and +8 for a religion (not much value for using religion)

Empire seems to consists of
+5 per city
+1 per population
+3 per district

Last edited:
Here's a dumb question. Is it worth building SH? You wouldn't get the GP/religion option but you would get +5 points, right? Effectively keeping someone else from +13 points (5 for wonder & 8 for religion).

Oh I've been to play a GotM one of these days, and just saw this one! It flew under my radar somewhat.

Score Victory is one I haven't actively pursued yet, nor have I played as Kongo, so this seems like a good one to begin with :)

Top Bottom