1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

News: 6otM22 Announcement

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Game Of The Month' started by Knowtalent, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Victoria

Victoria Regina Supporter

With the relic strategy you need martyrs and you either have to build a wonder or have Yerevan. Now if Yerevan is in this game you could push your religion early and get 1000 martyrs.... but finding another religion with enough strength to kill your martyrs can be a challenge..... try it, king may be enough. I am happy to be wrong.
    I got 16 relics on Emperor once but I did swap some and I think it took about 200 turns, still earlyish though.

If we were allowed to trade relics with the AI there is normally 2-3 floating around early game. If you can meet them soon enough you can win just with triple relic power as long as you have storage.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
  2. Noeffinidea

Noeffinidea Chieftain

King is too boring. Huge map with maximum civs and city states on deity is a lot more fun

3. Lily_Lancer

Lily_Lancer Chieftain

This is more boring. All you need is a good computer to run those 100 cities then.

4. Bluerog

Bluerog Chieftain

Do we need to download the "persia and macedon civilization pack"?

Like... I'm expected to pay another $9 for every added GOM? Pay for scenarios for a broken game that a toddler can beat on it's highest level?

5. Noeffinidea

Noeffinidea Chieftain

Unless you depopulate the cities down to 2 population so you don't need amenities having 100 cities is not feasible. Just gives you more competition with several of each opponents going for the same victory condition.

6. leif erikson

leif erikson Game of the Month Fanatic Administrator Supporter GOTM Staff

Moderator Action: Please let us discuss the game at hand. This thread is not for discussing all this other stuff
    The games I prepare will not include any dlc as I have not purchased any yet. So there will be at least one GOTM per month that is pure vanilla.

redrum68 and caeru71 like this.
  7. 54teltakt

54teltakt Chieftain

hey there ! i'll try out your gotm but have a short question.
    when it says
    does that mean it has to be a CV or is it the prefered victory condition?

thanks

8. Victoria

Victoria Regina Supporter

It means fill your boots however you want but most people go for the target. It also means watch out, other civs could win another victory type.

9. leif erikson

As Victoria says, you may choose whatever Victory Condition you wish. We specify a preferred victory to make the game more comparable, allows you to discuss them and learn from each other. Best of Luck!! :thumbsup:

10. Bee7

Bee7 Chieftain

Are you saying that I cannot nuke all the other civs off the map on turn 2 with my pangalactic blaster mod? I have to win with culture???? You cannot be serious (-:

11. Juan Sebastied

Juan Sebastied Chieftain

Hi, is my first Gotm on Civ6, where i have to copy the file if i have buy the game on Steam? i have win 10 64 bit

12. leif erikson

Greetings,

The usual location is: C:\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Saves\Single

Good Luck! :thumbsup:

Juan Sebastied likes this.