[BTS] NEWS: BOTM 123 Results & Congratulations

kcd_swede

Jag är Viking!½
GOTM Staff

BOTM 123: Shaka Zulu

Emperor Shaka, did you build a Zulu civilization that will stand the test of time? Yes, every completed game got some kind of recognition (ambulances count).
UB40 takes the gold, beating out #2 for fastest conquest victory as well.
MarleysGhost takes the silver medal with a very competitive conquest victory, and
Zhary picks up the bronze with a religious victory - which is pretty hard to do.

Congrats to all the players and I hope you enjoyed the game.

BtS BOTM 123 Results:

Summary of Medal Winners:

UB40: 1540 AD Conquest Victory, 161,324 points.

MarleysGh0st: 1555 AD Conquest Victory, 134,647 points.

Zhary: 1220 AD Religious Victory, 119,800 points.

Fastest Finish Award Winners:

DynamicSpirit: 1886 AD Spaceship Victory, 112,848 points.

nocho: 1140 AD Religious Victory, 111,141 points.

Jovan Kukic: 1816 AD Diplomatic Victory, 110,873 points.

greatbeyond: 2050 AD Time Victory, 13,325 points.

Other Award Winners:

Cat Behemoth: 1944 AD Spaceship Victory, 35,206 points.

notorious_banjo: 1705 AD Religious Loss, 2,999 points.

>> See the full results here.
>> See the updated global rankings here.
>> See the latest Pantheon of Heroes here.
>> You can see and compare graphic replays of all the submissions here.
>> Award symbols are listed here.

End of BtS BOTM 123 results.

Here is where everyone settled:

The Small Print:
The numbers by each player's name indicate the turn settled on (starting turn is 0). Players are colour coded by game class (challenger=red, adventurer=blue). Symbols indicate victory condition, if there's no symbol then the player either retired or was defeated. The yellow border indicates the land that was visible at the start of the game.

Huh?!?!? What alternate reality have I woken up in, this morning? :cool:

He he! And you were only a few turns away from fastest conquest too! Imagine if you'd woken up to that...

Actually, my mental reaction was quite similar to yours when I took in my fastest space award. ;)

On reflection I think it's obvious that literally hundreds of people must've started this game, but it was clearly such a difficult map what with being boxed in and nothing but low-food plains all around us that 99.99% of the people who started the game gave up and didn't submit, and we - along with all the other medal/award winners are the amazingly talented tiny minority who managed to pull through :)

On reflection I think it's obvious that literally hundreds of people must've started this game, but it was clearly such a difficult map what with being boxed in and nothing but low-food plains all around us that 99.99% of the people who started the game gave up and didn't submit, and we - along with all the other medal/award winners are the amazingly talented tiny minority who managed to pull through :)
No, that was BOTM 124 and you're the most talented anyone has ever seen.* :cool:

*And least racist.

Yesssss.Ambulances count! Thanks for the game, looking forward to playing more games moving forward. I don't win a lot on emperor, so I may have to sit out a few games. Great job to the winners!

Yesssss.Ambulances count! Thanks for the game, looking forward to playing more games moving forward. I don't win a lot on emperor, so I may have to sit out a few games. Great job to the winners!
You got as many rewards as anyone else.
:clap:
Welcome to botm. :dance:

(edit) each month we offer two games: one at noble/prince/monarch and one at emperor/immortal/deity

Top Bottom