[BTS] News: BOTM 157 starts July 25 - Queen Isabella the Conqueror

Thanks so much for putting the game together. I found myself injured (nothing serious) and had a day to play. Hopefully I can continue to participate. Keep it up! :)

The intro said "Submit the save after your victory (or defeat) here, by 25th Aug 2018" but when I go there, submissions are already closed. Bummer. Maybe it's a timezone thing? It's 10 PM UTC right now on the 25th. Above it says, "This game will run from 25th July to 24th August" so maybe I'm just a whole day off. Guess I shouldn't wait til the last minute...

The intro said "Submit the save after your victory (or defeat) here, by 25th Aug 2018" but when I go there, submissions are already closed. Bummer. Maybe it's a timezone thing? It's 10 PM UTC right now on the 25th. Above it says, "This game will run from 25th July to 24th August" so maybe I'm just a whole day off. Guess I shouldn't wait til the last minute...

I just checked and there does seem to be a mismatch between the date advertised on this thread and the date in the system. I don't have access to fix it myself, but I'll hassle the people that can. In the meantime - anyone who has completed but is unable to submit - please hang on to your final save pending more info here about getting your game submitted.

For what it's worth, if we say 'by 25 Aug 2018' that normally means you can submit on 25 Aug (or whatever the date we said). The system is (or should be) set up so it closes submissions when the specified date has passed in every timezone in the World (which means that, depending what timezone you live in, you may have several hours past the specified date, though it's probably not a good idea to rely on that just in case you get your timezone calculations wrong :) )

@DynamicSpirit - awesome thanks so much!

But please know, if you/"the people" can't change it, not a big deal. I do have a submission, but it's not going to knock anyone's socks off with a high score or anything like that.

Thank you for fun game, after playing this one and Hatsie Monarch I have a newfound appreciation for SPI, I never understood while some experts value its so highly, but now I see how you can leverage it and it is currently my favorite trait.

Just seen this discussion.

The closing date set in the database is 24 August. So the date in the announcement was incorrect. However, I have adjusted the closing date in the database so that those of you that missed the original deadline will now have at least another day to submit.

Yeah, thanks. Actually finished this one with the extension.

No discussion threads for this one. I'd suggest at least a final discussion thread.

Deckhand has now started a discussion thread here. Thanks for asking - nice to see that people are interested enough to remind us about the spoiler threads :)

Top Bottom