[BTS] News: BOTM 182 Results and Congratulations

Deckhand

Procrastination at its finest
GOTM Staff
BtS BOTM 182 Results:

neilmeister
returns to complete his Fifth eptathlete! His earliest conquest was the only contested victory, edging out nocho by a few turns.
nocho snagged the gold and I predict he will have his seventh statue before neil gets his sixth.
Jovan Kukic completed the less popular diplomatic victory for the bronze.
Kime11 had the only domination victory and highest base score cow.

Congratulations.

And that was it. Four victors.
Two losers (thanks so much for playing to the end and submitting). Interestingly, the AIs were only 1 year apart in their spaceship victories. And it was Julius in both games.
And two 1 AD incompletes (thanks for submitting).

Summary of Medal Winners:

nocho: 1525 AD Conquest Victory, 278,847 points.

neilmeister: 1480 AD Conquest Victory, 237,954 points.

Jovan Kukic: 1862 AD Diplomatic Victory, 96,070 points.

Fastest Finish Award Winners:

Kime11: 1983 AD Domination Victory, 37,147 points.

Other Award Winners:

MarleysGh0st: 1935 AD Spaceship Loss, 5,897 points.

greatbeyond: 1934 AD Spaceship Loss, 1,299 points.

>> See the full results here.
>> See the updated global rankings here.
>> See the latest Pantheon of Heroes here.
>> You can see and compare graphic replays of all the submissions here.
>> Award symbols are listed here.

End of BtS BOTM 182 results.

Here's where everyone settled.

The Small Print:
The numbers by each player's name indicate the turn settled on (starting turn is 0). Players are colour coded by game class (challenger=red, adventurer=blue). Symbols indicate victory condition, if there's no symbol then the player either retired or was defeated. The yellow border indicates the land that was visible at the start of the game.

Thanks for hosting the game Deckhand and neil congrats with another statue! :) We'll see about the next one. :p

BtS BOTM 182 Results:
nocho
snagged the gold and I predict he will have his seventh statue before neil gets his sixth.

Challenge accepted ;-)

Seriously though, good games all around. The map was tougher than expected with bugger all food to be found, those AI were also really unpredictable. I am curious to know if all the DoW's I had on me sped me up or slowed me down. Its always nice when the AI waste units attacking cities with multiple stack defenders.

Top Bottom