1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[BTS] News: BOTM 184 Results and Congratulations

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Game of the Month' started by DynamicSpirit, Nov 17, 2019.

1. DynamicSpirit

DynamicSpirit Fear him of the pink tie Moderator GOTM Staff

I think the immortal level scared everyone off! With the result that those who braved this game and didn't retire all got multiple awards of some description (even if, in @greatbeyond's case), the multiple awards were both ambulances ;-)

@sossos topped th billing with an 1130 AD conquest victory and the gold medal. Followed by @nocho with a conquest 130 years later and a silver medal (and lowest scoring conquest). I have to admit I didn't really think when I set the game up that such an early conquest would be achievable - so, well done! @Jovan Kukic secured fastest domination in 1735AD - a date that I had thought achievable. @Kime11 fastest cultural, @MarleysGh0st fastest diplo, and @Deckhand fastest retired - with an astonishing date of just 350AD. Far surpassing @LowtherCastle who wasn't able to achieve a retirement result until 800AD.

Well done all!

Summary of Medal Winners:

sossos: 1130 AD Conquest Victory, 414,362 points.

nocho: 1260 AD Conquest Victory, 412,274 points.

Jovan Kukic: 1735 AD Domination Victory, 208,886 points.

Fastest Finish Award Winners:

Kime11: 1862 AD Cultural Victory, 116,437 points.

MarleysGh0st: 1826 AD Diplomatic Victory, 114,273 points.

Other Award Winners:

greatbeyond: 1934 AD Spaceship Loss, 2,338 points.

>> See the full results here.
    >> See the updated global rankings here.
    >> See the latest Pantheon of Heroes here.
    >> You can see and compare graphic replays of all the submissions here.
    >> Award symbols are listed here.

2. DynamicSpirit

DynamicSpirit Fear him of the pink tie Moderator GOTM Staff

Here's where everyone settled.

The Small Print:
    The numbers by each player's name indicate the turn settled on (starting turn is 0). Players are colour coded by game class (challenger=red, adventurer=blue). Symbols indicate victory condition, if there's no symbol then the player either retired or was defeated. The yellow border indicates the land that was visible at the start of the game.

3. nocho

nocho Deity

Great, lowest scoring win with 412k points! :sad::lol: Is that some kind of record? :mischief:

Congrats to sossos!

4. MarleysGh0st

MarleysGh0st Prince

Lowest scoring Conquest win, but nearly quadruple the points I got for my Diplomatic victory.