[news] BOTM 19 - Pre-Game Discussion

:thanx: I've reopened it. I'll check how it became closed.

Technically, that is +1 commerce, right?

Now I will start the game ...

dV

what do you mean? Financial leader has +1 additional yellow circle from each tile with 2 or more yellow circles. :) So financial leader will see 3 y.c. on a tiles, where other leaders see only 2 y.c.

what do you mean? Financial leader has +1 additional yellow circle from each tile with 2 or more yellow circles. :) So financial leader will see 3 y.c. on a tiles, where other leaders see only 2 y.c.
It may lose something in the translation, but the thing that plots produce (at least in the US version of the game), and that trade produces, is called Commerce. Commerce is then allocated to research, culture, espionage, or Gold. Since some buildings multiply gold, (market, bank) and some multiply commerce (harbor, customs house ... which potentially multiplies science, culture, espionage or gold depending on slider), it is important to keep this distinction in mind.

dV

I love the civ specific icons in this forum :)

Commerce = :commerce:
Code:
:commerce:
Gold = :gold:
Code:
:gold:
Science = :science:
Code:
:science:
Food = :food:
Code:
:food:
Hammers = :hammers:
Code:
:hammers:
Beating a dead horse = :deadhorse:
Code:
:deadhorse:

I see columns of coins.

I also see it as two stacks of gold coins. The curvy bit at the bottom I see as a few more gold coins that are spilling (strewn) away from the stacks. Try it with poker chips, you often get a similar effect before someone has tidied up all his stacks after a big pot.

Top Bottom