News: BOTM 200 - Zeus, Immortal - Starts 18th Sept

Given that it's already a month since last post in announcement thread, seems I am quite late to start this one, but it does look too interesting to not try it out.
Guess I need the Adventurer start for Immortal...and I think it's been a very long time since I played a "team" game...

Given that it's already a month since last post in announcement thread, seems I am quite late to start this one, but it does look too interesting to not try it out.
Still 12 days left to play, so you have decent time to get through it.

@Noble Zarkon
From the main GOTM page, it looks like it's only about 12 hours until BOTM 201 is meant to be released. Will there be threads about the game with info about any possible changes to the map, or will the 200 threads be used instead? I'm kind of intrigued about what, if anything, will change in the setup, apart from the human controlling the 'other' team member.

edit: Also, if it's possible to do something so that we don't end up with so many empty city names (on the AI side) that would be great :goodjob:

Last edited:
Here is the real Throne of Zeus from Mount Olympus in Greece.
Spoiler :
Throne of Zeus (Stefani) 2.jpg

Spoiler :
Throne of Zeus (Stefani).jpg

I noticed that this GOTM is still running, I'd love to play it but still need time, is it possible for me to successfully demand an extension of the deadline for this GOTM because I'm correct? I accept if this is not possible, just wanted to kindly ask for it.

The deadline for this one has passed, and we are playing BOTM 201 now, which is the exact same map, but you play as the 'other' team member. In the regular/contender save, that means you start in the jungle. About 3 weeks left until deadline, so I think it's possible to complete if you focus on this game. It's not easy, though. Well, 200 wasn't.

Too odd, I'd love to have played and competed in the challenger series. Well, time to look forward, thanks @Pangaea for the info :thumbsup: .

Top Bottom