News: BOTM 61 Results & Congratulations

kcd_swede

Jag är Viking!½
GOTM Staff
BOTM 61: Mary Chrismiss and the Ice Queen

A lot of you staved off a permanent winter by defeating the Ice Queen. I thank you. And for those of you who failed... I do not appreciate the snow in Paris right now.:p

Good job Neilmeister, taking the gold medal. :goodjob: Some newcomers and some old hands in the awards listing, that's always nice to see when you make a map and don't have a good idea how other people will find the difficulty. I hope you all found it fun. (In interest of reducing my workload, I'll let the rest of the excellent results speak for themselves). Congrats!!!!

Good job, everyone!:goodjob:

Oh yeah... Here is where everyone settled:

BtS BOTM 61 Results:
Summary of Medal Winners:

neilmeister: 1836 AD Domination Victory, 202,688 points.

evil_spock: 1150 AD Conquest Victory, 184,040 points.

euripides: 1660 AD Domination Victory, 155,671 points.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fastest Finish Award Winners:

shulec: 1912 AD Domination Victory, 126,333 points.

bcool: 1610 AD Domination Victory, 121,023 points.

deckhand: 1903 AD Spaceship Victory, 87,889 points.

jesusin: 1570 AD Cultural Victory, 56,150 points.

WastinTime: 1070 AD Religious Victory, 42,269 points.

afker: 1860 AD Diplomatic Victory, 26,530 points.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other Award Winners:

Jester Fool: 1886 AD Religious Victory, 32,314 points.

MeowZeDung: 1892 AD Conquest Victory, 31,093 points.

mr_jigs: 1993 AD Spaceship Victory, 16,208 points.

IvanTheFearsome: 2040 AD Cultural Victory, 14,675 points.

UB40: 2027 AD Diplomatic Victory, 12,315 points.

Ronnie1: 1858 AD Religious Loss, 4,647 points.

Falabello: 1230 AD Religious Loss, 925 points.

>> See the full results here.
>> See the updated global rankings here.
>> See the latest Pantheon of Heroes here.
>> Award symbols are listed here.

I got a shield! Yay... I guess :p

Thanks to the mapmaker, and congrats to all the winners.

Wow, I somehow grabbed a medal here...
Thanks kcd_swede. I appreciated the different map. Most of the time I play some pangäa or fractal. But hell this was BIG :eek:

Actually there is not enough snow round here, so I cant go skiing close by :sad: maybe I was too bad the the queen??

For once, my victory date was comparable to that of the winner's...even if my score wasn't even 20% of neilmeister's. :wow:

Interesting position I ended up in, though, sandwiched between the Fastest Religious victory and the Lowest Scoring Religious victory. I'll call the the Religious Mediocrity position. But I'm still happy with that, since I started the game expecting the Ice Queen to run away with the game. :D

Thanks for an entertaining holiday theme game, kcd_swede!

Nice game! It is good to have bad lands around from time to time, so that we don't get spoiled.

I got a shield! Yay... I guess :p

Thanks to the mapmaker, and congrats to all the winners.

We who own lots of sheild like to think of it as a "most efficient victory" award. Making the most out of the least.;)

Wow, I somehow grabbed a medal here...
Thanks kcd_swede. I appreciated the different map. Most of the time I play some pangäa or fractal. But hell this was BIG :eek:
If your holidays go anything like mine, a big game provides a welcome escape. If not... well, thanks for seeing it through!

For once, my victory date was comparable to that of the winner's...even if my score wasn't even 20% of neilmeister's. :wow:

Interesting position I ended up in, though, sandwiched between the Fastest Religious victory and the Lowest Scoring Religious victory. I'll call the the Religious Mediocrity position. But I'm still happy with that, since I started the game expecting the Ice Queen to run away with the game. :D

Thanks for an entertaining holiday theme game, kcd_swede!

Oh... the mediocrity award... we should get our own Eptathalon. Call it the Meh-ptathalon. I think I'd fall right in the middle of that group. ;)

:woohoo:

My first ever gold, in 5 years of trying.

I was gunning hard for it, micromanaging sushi in 100+ cities is a real pain, but it was all worth it.
Now I just need fastest Culture for my BtS Eptathlon, should be no problem ;)

I see shulec just missed out on the 'shulec' award, which for those that don't know is 4th place with the cow. He got 5th place and the cow. :lol:

I was gunning hard for it, micromanaging sushi in 100+ cities is a real pain, but it was all worth it.

Congrats neilmeister.

:goodjob: micromanaging 100+ cities. Very well done.

jesusin awaits you. Or can you get him to be the map maker :mischief:

I see shulec just missed out on the 'shulec' award, which for those that don't know is 4th place with the cow. He got 5th place and the cow. :lol:
Grats neil, great job. :cool:
:hatsoff:

Fastest Culture should be easy, just get Jesusin to rejoin the staff as a mapmaker.

woot! my first BtS fastest award. I barely beat Xcalibrator. :woohoo:
Step one of my quest to get an Eptathlon.

Thanks guys, but there are no shortcuts.
I want the Eptathlon, but I want to earn it. I think throwing down the gauntlet to Jesusin counts!

@Deckhand, the first one is always the hardest. :)

Top Bottom