[BTS] News: BOTM233 - Ramses (Immortal) Results & Congratulations

kcd_swede

Jag är Viking!½
GOTM Staff
BtS BOTM 233 Results:

In a peculiar turn of events, all three high score medals came with a different Fastest Victory condition. Gold goes to a Domination victory by smiregal who also collects the Cow for highest base score. Congratulations to all! I hope you had fun exploring the weird map.

Summary of Medal Winners:

smiregal: 1790 AD Domination Victory, 193,537 points.

Xcalibrator: 1856 AD Conquest Victory, 127,327 points.

crofter: 1906 AD Diplomatic Victory, 53,104 points.

Fastest Finish Award Winners:

neilmeister: 1685 AD Cultural Victory, 33,635 points.

Other Award Winners:

jnebbe: 1993 AD Domination Victory, 20,755 points.

donsig: 1230 AD Conquest Loss, 317 points.

>> See the full results here.
>> See the updated global rankings here.
>> See the latest Pantheon of Heroes here.
>> You can see and compare graphic replays of all the submissions here.
>> Award symbols are listed here.

Here's where everyone settled.

The Small Print:
The numbers by each player's name indicate the turn settled on (starting turn is 0). Players are colour coded by game class (challenger=red, adventurer=blue). Symbols indicate victory condition, if there's no symbol then the player either retired or was defeated. The yellow border indicates the land that was visible at the start of the game.

Wow... every single completed game got some of the glory! That's usually an indication the mapmaker gave you all some challenge... so congrats to the mapmaker! :sarcasm: But seriously, I hope it gave you all some fun and not :deadhorse:

This map might be more interesting since everyone put the start city on the same spot:

Spoiler 2nd city map :
upload_2022-5-29_14-20-32.png

Attachments

• upload_2022-5-29_14-19-49.png
    upload_2022-5-29_14-19-49.png
    791.2 KB · Views: 22
Thanks for the game, kcd. Sorry that I didn't post in the spoilers--I blame it on the amount of time it took to finish the game. ;) Mongolia(?--the brown guy) snagged the Russian cities before I could get to them. I went for Toku first, then Mongolia, and gradually worked my way east, vassaling as I went. Cruise missiles on subs were very helpful at the end for softening up cities before amphibious attacks and quick captures.

Thanks for the game.....I can't believe my culture victory was actually the fastest....that is very uncommon.

Congratulations to donsig for sticking it out to earn a pair of ambulances. My bailing out early earned me an extra 0.3 points towards the global rankings. :mischief:

Top Bottom