1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

News: Civ VI 6otm02 Announcement

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Game Of The Month' started by leif erikson, Nov 14, 2016.

1. Kelmort83

Kelmort83 Chieftain

Sorry for the spoiler, I though we were allowed to discuss the first 100 turn.

2. leif erikson

leif erikson Game of the Month Fanatic Administrator Supporter GOTM Staff

We ask that you do not post the video until the game you made the video for is closed. For 6otM_01, that would be 1 December. For 6otM_02, that would be 15 December, etc.

Thank you for asking for clarification. :thumbsup:

3EchoSix likes this.
  3. Browd

Browd Dilettante Administrator

There are always three stickied threads for each game -- the Announcement thread, the Opening Actions thread and the After Actions thread. Before you start the game, you can freely plan and speculate in the Announcement thread. Once you start the game, you should no longer post in the Announcements thread -- you should only post in the Opening Actions thread (up to about turn 100) and the After Actions thread (from turn 100 (or so) through to the end of the game).

Kelmort83 likes this.
  4. Kelmort83

Kelmort83 Chieftain

Thank you for the Clarification Browd, sound fair with me

5. DanQuayle

DanQuayle Prince

I think I will try a Relic-Mont St. Michel game first on Immortal to see if it is still viable at that level of difficulty and evaluate how risky it is.

6. WildeComputers

WildeComputers Warlord Supporter

What's the best city approach to culture games, now that we have districts and amenities? Are 4 or less ideal, 4 to 6 cities or 6+ cities? Also, do you push to get those cities established right away (like the old 4-city Traditional approach) or as needed? Trying to decide if I start this one up with only a few days before a 3rd one is released. I had a lot of CTD issues with the Rome one that I am hoping are a non-issue if I start this post-patch. My only concern is this save was created before the Fall Patch (if I understand correctly) but next month's would be completely post-patch.

Warden USA likes this.
  7. mateusz

mateusz Chieftain

well, tht should be tough challenge. i barely won previous game of the month with trajan on kings difficulty, so i fully anticipate defeat :D

8. Poczwar

Poczwar Chieftain

Hi, is it possible to get map and game seed ?? I like the map but i would like to play it for me with different civ :) thx

9. MPoxon

MPoxon Chieftain

Glad to see that starting position,

Moderator Action: Comment removed. Please do not discuss other games in Announcement threads, only in their Opening Action or After Action threads. We do not wish to reveal spoilers to other players.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2016
  10. Kelmort83

Kelmort83 Chieftain

Anyone feel like Samuraï get obsolete too fast? What is your trick to bee-line to them? I know you get reach the era pretty quick by going naval tech but then the window to build Samouraï is soo short.