News Corp’s number-two shareholder funded ‘terror mosque’ planner

Absolutely, and thanks for the link.

EDIT: Oh...its an op/ed piece. Oh well.

EDIT #2: Wow, how can anyone read that? Its like reading Ann Coulter, but not as funny. Ick.

As to the other comments, yes, a blog is a blog, is a blog, even if its on yahoo.
Yeah, the quality of sources has been low since roseanneworld.com was accepted as a thread starting source.

Anyway, its seems that you are having no problem with the facts here - just the spin.

Iam sorry Mobboss but really this is just STUPID.
EDIT: Or evil

News Corp. Executives Actually Recently Met With Saudi Billionaire In Mosque Controversy

I don't even know what to say anymore.

Its okay for this guy to invest billions of dollars in their company, but its not okay for him to contribute a tiny fraction of that amount to help build an islamic community center in lower Manhattan.

And then to label him an extremist and possible terrorist supporter, but not to show his face or name him, most likely because he is the 2nd largest owner of your own company... astounding.

MobBoss, it was still on New York Times. Unlike some 'news' agencies, they still have some standards.

Al-Waleed backs James Murdoch as Newscorp successor (Business Week)

Jan. 21 (Bloomberg) -- Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, the billionaire Saudi investor, said his choice to succeed Rupert Murdoch at the head of News Corp. is son James Murdoch.

“If he doesn’t appoint him, I’ll be the first one to nominate him to be the successor of Mr. Rupert Murdoch,” Alwaleed said in an interview on the Charlie Rose program, to be shown tonight. Alwaleed held a 7 percent stake in News Corp. as of an Aug. 20 proxy statement.

Al-Waleed backs James Murdoch as Newscorp successor (Business Week)

Now if Fox News was to report THAT, it would be impressive.

I mean, if Iranians can perceive the slightest gesture as "interference," I can't imagine what some over here would consider a foreigner - who I imagine is considered a terrorist by some close-minded, prejudiced individuals - suggesting who should run our businesses.

I don't get why this doesn't make sense. This is kinda like why I brought stock in Apple. Sure I think those people are idiots, but it doesn't mean I won't try to make all those fools spend all their money there.

We are just laughing at how Fox News is ranting against the mosque, but their second biggest shareholder is helping to fund the mosque.

We are just laughing at how Fox News is ranting against the mosque, but their second biggest shareholder is helping to fund the mosque.

And MobBoss refuses to admit this reality because it conflicts with .. well, i'm not sure what exactly.

I don't get why this doesn't make sense. This is kinda like why I brought stock in Apple. Sure I think those people are idiots, but it doesn't mean I won't try to make all those fools spend all their money there.

You would so sell arms and WMDs to AlQeda because it made "sense". :lol:
(wait thats actually happening ... I better go buy stock)

And MobBoss refuses to admit this reality because it conflicts with .. well, i'm not sure what exactly.
Political polarization can be a powerful motivator.

Top Bottom