[C3C] News: COTM135 China Monarch - Results and Congratulations

AlanH

Mac addict, php monkey
Hall of Fame Staff
GOTM Staff
Supporter
Here are the results of the November C3C game.

Twelve players entered and won. There were two single-city culture wins, the others were all Conquests and Dominations, including Memento's fast, high scoring Conquest in 50BC

Well done everyone.

Summary of Medal Winners:

Memento: 50 BC Conquest Victory, 11,674 points.

supersova_SU: 310 AD Domination Victory, 11,272 points.

aobaki: 390 AD Conquest Victory, 11,216 points.

Fastest Finish Award Winners:

Lanzelot: 1595 AD Cultural 20k Victory, 9,913 points.

Other Award Winners:

Paul#42: 1670 AD Cultural 20k Victory, 8,204 points.

CKS: 1615 AD Domination Victory, 6,419 points.

>> See the full results here.
>> See the QSC results here.
>> See the updated global rankings here.
>> See the latest Pantheon of Heroes here.
>> You can see and compare graphic replays of all the submissions here.
>> Award symbols are listed here.

Well, my accidental domination gave me a lowest scoring domination win instead of a lowest scoring 20k win, bringing me one step closer to collecting all the low awards, without even trying. (I do appreciate that my collection of red ambulances isn't shown.) I don't see how I could accidentally win by conquest, but maybe I'll play for conquest sometime; I'm sure I could be slowest and lowest scoring without any troubles. ;)

Congratulations to everyone for speedy victories.

in the Speed-view of the table Lanzelot shows with 500 pts - first time i have ever seen that! :thumbsup:
t_x

Interesting. I've been trying to chalk up another Eptathlon in the GOTM as well as the COTM games, so I went exclusively for fastest finishes in a variety of VCs. That may be the reason.

Maybe, but you've had 500 points for quite a while, back to GOTM 159. (At GOTM 158 you only have 495.5 points, so disappointing!) I don't think it is just luck.

I had 500 points many years ago (after COTM 73) due to a bunch of games where I was the only person playing for my victory condition. This happened in more than half of the games counted, and I never beat more than one or two other people. Needless to say, I did not bring this up when bragging to my brother.

of course it is not luck that Lanzelot is so far ahead on the table!

it is due to the fact that i am hardly submitting any more! :D:p

t_x

I had 500 points many years ago (after COTM 73) due to a bunch of games where I was the only person playing for my victory condition.
That's what I meant in my previous post. I've been playing/submitting all the different VCs lately, and many times it was the only submission in that category, which of course automatically scores a 500. (And the much lower participation these days has also been helping a lot.)

Top Bottom