News from the civ2 democractic game at apolyton!

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamsj

Gaint Hobbit!
We have only got two more enemies to destroy to win the game we at conservative predictions can we in two months of play, we only have a three city Babs and Carth to destroy, what do you think of that we are at the year 1812!;)

I'm happy that the site who started demo-games is the first to finish one! I think that the game we played was not so much about establishing a high score but rather setting up a system on how to play a demo game. Others have taken advantage of the knowledge gained here and the mistakes made here.

This was the original, the one that started it all!!! :D

I think its a great fact that we started first and managed to finish first.

Yeah, funny how now that we've WON, adamsj decides to come back to share in our glory ;)

just needling ya, adamsj :p

But I, too, think it is very appropriate that the game that started it all fought through the mass desertions and still finished first. I don't think the demo game concept was ever about getting the best score possible. Those who've tried to make it that are missing the point.

Right on Leo, the game was never started to get a highscore or anything, it was started to have fun with eachother and with the game that has lured us to this site!

I would agree, it was intended as a fun way to generate gaming interest.

I regret I was unable to find the time to continue the game I put so much into, but a lot of people stepped foward to get that job done, and CFC led the way! :goodjob:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom