[Vanilla] News: GOTM 130 Results and Congratulations

Deckhand

Procrastination at its finest
GOTM Staff
Thirteen submitted victories with no losses.
Hope you all had fun.

Grand General will be awarded to whoever claims the most kills in the final spoiler. Total all counts in the Killed column of the F9 Statistics tab. I will only confirm count for highest claimed.
Spoiler oops :
No one submitted a count in final spoiler. So, this award is still available for anyone who wants to boast in this thread. (Also, not confirming counts)
Our Grand Generals:
Jovan Kuvic: 284
nocho: 263
neilmeister: 232

:cooool::hatsoff::ninja::viking::trouble::ar15::clap::salute:

C-IV GOTM 130 Results:
Summary of Medal Winners:

Cactus Pete: 1190 AD Domination Victory, 212,240 points.

:salute:Jovan Kukic: 1178 AD Domination Victory, 182,566 points.

nocho: 1547 AD Domination Victory, 127,255 points.

Fastest Finish Award Winners:

neilmeister: 1732 AD Spaceship Victory, 89,260 points.

UB40: 1649 AD Conquest Victory, 54,446 points.

kcd_swede: 1772 AD Cultural Victory, 21,223 points.

Other Award Winners:

Pious_Pete: 2026 AD Domination Victory, 7,626 points.

>> See the full results here.
>> See the updated global rankings here.
>> See the latest Pantheon of Heroes here.
>> You can see and compare graphic replays of all the submissions here.
>> Award symbols are listed here.

Here's where everyone settled.

The Small Print:
The numbers by each player's name indicate the turn settled on (starting turn is 0). Players are colour coded by game class (challenger=red, adventurer=blue). Symbols indicate victory condition, if there's no symbol then the player either retired or was defeated. The yellow border indicates the land that was visible at the start of the game.

Last edited:
Thanks to Neilmeister for the instructions on how to get the Steamversion to work. So much better to play on my main computer than the old and dusty laptop with Windows 7.

Deckhand, I saw that at least 2 people submitted a count in final spoiler. I submitted my count today, only because you reminded us :)

Deckhand, I saw that at least 2 people submitted a count in final spoiler. I submitted my count today, only because you reminded us :)
oops, Thanks for bringing this to my attention. And congratulations on killing the most. :salute: (reported as of now)

Wow... a fastest award. Combined with a slowest award, making it the "Hit'em where they aint" award! My most reliable award. :D

Top Bottom