News: GOTM 147 Persia - Results and Congratulations

AlanH

Mac addict, php monkey
Hall of Fame Staff
GOTM Staff
Supporter
Here are the results of GOTM 147, the Persia game at Monarch difficulty. Only seven players submitted saves, and six achieved the required Conquest victory, with templar_x fastest and highest scoring.

Congratulations to the runners and riders.

Summary of Medal Winners:

templar_x: 170 AD Conquest Victory, 11,464 points.

TheHaze: 510 AD Conquest Victory, 10,436 points.

hth: 700 AD Conquest Victory, 10,080 points.

Fastest Finish Award Winners:

greatbeyond: 1788 AD Conquest Victory, 6,139 points.

>> See the full results here.
>> See the QSC results here.
>> See the updated global rankings here.
>> See the latest Pantheon of Heroes here.
>> You can see and compare graphic replays of all the submissions here.
>> Award symbols are listed here.

cool! :cool:

this medal got me ahead of the legendary SirPleb in the GOTM medal list :eek:
incredible... i would have never foreseen this when i found this site a few years ago, sucking up all the wisdom that really great players had gathered - and SHARED what they had found out by themselves, with interested but mediocre players. just like myself.

t_x

i would have never foreseen this when i found this site a few years ago, sucking up all the wisdom that really great players had gathered - and SHARED what they had found out by themselves, with interested but mediocre players. just like myself.

I second that. Time is on our side, templar_x. The talented players learn fast and don't view it, like me, as an expensive investment. So they move on, and we stay, slowly collecting medals.

so THAT is your motivation why you are so especially eager to keep the XOTM games alive? i should have known it! :D
(and btw i am very grateful for your enormous contribution)
t_x

The question that nags me the most at the moment is: why does your smiley still have a Christmas hat?! :confused:

Other than that: yes, we owe a lot to the old legends. (PaperBeetle's signature still applies... ;))

Top Bottom