[PTW] News: GOTM154 India Monarch Diplomatic - Pre-Game Discussion

Più Freddo

From space, earth is blue
GOTM154 India Monarch Diplomatic

In game number 154 of the classic game of the month series you will rule as Mahatma Mahondas Ghandi over the Indians, who are commercial and religious and start the game with the knowledge of Alphabet and Ceremonial Burial.

gotm_154_illu.jpg

This is a Monarch-level game, and this month we sponsor the diplomatic victory condition. This means that you must be elected Secretary General of the United Nations. The Inidan unique unit is the War Elephant, a replacement for the Knight which is more resilient and needs no resources to be built.

Starting Location

gotm_154_start.jpg

Game Details

Civilization: India
Difficulty Level: Monarch
Map Topology: Continents
Map Size: Normal
Sponsored Victory Condition: Diplomatic
Game Submission Deadline: 14 Dec 2016

Your start file will be available here on November 2.

It is a long long time since I played as the indians. So a quick question. Can horsemen be upgraded to war elephants? Or can you only build the war elephants?

A cow N,NE? I look and look and look some more. I really can't see anything. This fog gazing is an amazing gift.

I will send the worker S to the bonus grass on the river, and if nothing special appears settle in place. Head straight for republic.

Scratcher

Can horsemen be upgraded to war elephants? Or can you only build the war elephants?

Yes. In most respects, War Elephants are like Knights. But since they don't require resources, once you know Chivalry, there's no possibility to build Horsemen ever again. No disconnect-connect.

Top Bottom