1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

News: Quick Game 8 - results

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Quick Games' started by Theoden, Jul 3, 2007.

1. Theoden

Theoden Chieftain GOTM Staff

Andronicus shows his abilities again with a 1st spot just like in the last game. With 5 submissions it's also an improvement compared to the last game - it seems that Rik's games generally get significant more submissions. :)

1. Andronicus - 1950 BC
    2. PrinceMyshkin - 1750 BC
    3. Kwibus - 1650 BC

> > See the full results here

2. Paul#42

Paul#42 flyball chaser

congrats Andro. :thumbsup:

I did not make it in time :blush: :rolleyes:
    Out of the contest I played it two days ago and finished in 1675BC, after I had lost 4 reg warriors to barbs the two turns before :hammer2:

3. Niklas

Niklas Fully Functional GOTM Staff

I played a run for fun, finished in 1790 BC after having been struck by disease in my second town twice. :mad:

Too bad I've missed that these quick games are on again. I'll definitely look out for next game. I can't put down the time for a full C/GOTM any more, but these games could give me some quick fixes. :)

4. AutomatedTeller

AutomatedTeller Frequent poster

But I win the quick part!! 18 minutes, baby!!!