News: SGOTM 11 Sign-up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes
Yes
Gypsy Kings Please!!
Still comfortable from Settler to Emperor ;)

Yes
Yes
Fifth Element, if we manage to recruit enough players
Emperor

1. Yes
2. Yes - back in Civ3 :eek:
3. XTeam
4. I did win in BOTM28 :mischief:

Yes
Yes
Either Unusual Suspects or any other team
Spoiler :
I like my Unusual Suspect team members but I'd also like to "meet" new teammates

Prince
Spoiler :
I've both won and lost xOTMs on Monarch, Emperor and Immortal, but I always win on Prince. Winning is more comfortable than losing.

1. Have you played any Civ4 GOTM games before? Hmm ... let me see ... yeah, I guess ...
2. Have you played any succession games or SGOTM before? repeat #1
3. Do you have a group of players you want to play with? Gypsy Kings

My chair is comfortable, so I am comfortable playing any game, if that is what you mean ... :mischief:

dV

1. Yes
2. No
3. Phoenix Rising
4. Emperor

My chair is comfortable, so I am comfortable playing any game, if that is what you mean ...
Now that is funny!!! By this measure, I am comfortable at any level also. ;)

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Gypsy Kings
4. Diety - provided the map has been tweaked a lot, otherwise it's less comfortable.

Question: Is it possible to sign up to a team but not necessarily play any turns? Ie, just as a reader who doesn't read other threads, perhaps offers advice. I'm not going to have as much time to dedicate to this as I have had in the past, and I don't want my team to be disadvantaged by having me take up a 'Place' in the team roster that another, more active, player could have had.

We want you Adrianj....you are fully welcome to participate at whatever level you are capable of given your other responsibilities and commitments.

The Murky Waters moniker will be auctioned next Saturday in Moscow. Starting bids are 2,500,000,000 rubles. :cool:

That is just US$1. :p ( the country not the team name.

1. Yes.
2 Yes.
3. Unusual Suspect
4. I am not new, but I hat playing against the AI, but I can do Monarch.

How about Misnuts?

We considered Misnuts. We also considered Chokofits.

However, our chosen team name for the merged Chokonuts / Misfits team will be...... ChokoMisfits :p

My sign-up then...

Yes
Yes
ChokoMisfits
Immortal (in Peacetime) / Monarch (in Wartime)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom