News: SGOTM 11 Sign-up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on, play with me and link on Phoenix Rising, they will accept anyone who wants to.

I didn't know you were playing on that team, when I signed up. But I will stick with my decision. I can't back out on my fellow Barley Demons.

what a sad day when amazons fight brother against brother :cringe:

It's not a fight as such.You can't knock out a fellow teams civ from the game. Bit of competition never hurt anyone.

You do have to remember that you can only view your own teams thread. No matter how badly you want to see what your friends are up to. :)

what a sad day when amazons fight brother against brother :cringe:
A bit of roleplay, please!
Sister against sister, in case. :p

^ Well IIRC your just a pesky low lying servant on Merlot (I think).

A bit of roleplay, please!
Sister against sister, in case. :p

Here I was thinking you were here to just sign up. Perhaps the next SGOTM can be a special amazon game dedicated to you. The great Amazon Priestess the protector of all forests/jungle in the world. The game rules would state at least a certain percentage of forest/jungle must be preserved by the end of the game.

A fitting role for you to take as a female warrior. I know it is a role you would get much pleasure from. :lol:

I don't really see an issue. If we must bow to the goddess why not a female Amazonian queen. I was aghast the Amazons never got a race in civ 4. Who better to fight off the Aztecs!

Here I was thinking you were here to just sign up. Perhaps the next SGOTM can be a special amazon game dedicated to you. The great Amazon Priestess the protector of all forests/jungle in the world. The game rules would state at least a certain percentage of forest/jungle must be preserved by the end of the game.

A fitting role for you to take as a female warrior. I know it is a role you would get much pleasure from. :lol:

I don't really see an issue. If we must bow to the goddess why not a female Amazonian queen. I was aghast the Amazons never got a race in civ 4. Who better to fight off the Aztecs!

FYI, this AMAZON discussion is re: the MTDG II game. That team has scattered quite a bit for SGOTM.

Pretty sure he's not on our team in MTDG, at least not at the moment :p.

^ He should be. Unless he already is on someone else.

1. No
2. No
3. Team Idiots Opposite (we're thinking of changing to T'dr'duzk b'hazg t't, not sure yet :mischief:
4. Emperor

FYI, this AMAZON discussion is re: the MTDG II game. That team has scattered quite a bit for SGOTM.

Pretty sure he's not on our team in MTDG, at least not at the moment :p.

Here I thinking Blubmuz was just doing roleplay over Amazons. How wrong was I!!!!

To be fair no one has stated that the Goddess in this game is not Amazonian one. :)

I vote to have the goddess be Diana. :)

:nospam: You are all making AlanH's job more difficult with all this spam.

Imagine wading through all this to find the real sign-ups for SGOTM? :rolleyes:

Please be kind to Alan... :)

^ Well IIRC your just a pesky low lying servant on Merlot (I think).

^ He should be. Unless he already is on someone else.

I'm on team Sirius for my first ever MTDG... But it will be a greater pleasure once we'll beat you there and here.

Here I thinking Blubmuz was just doing roleplay over Amazons. How wrong was I!!!!

To be fair no one has stated that the Goddess in this game is not Amazonian one. :)
The Goddess in this game seems to be a sort of fusion of Erkon and DynamicSpirit names and/or nicks. Perhaps the first ever Trans-Goddess?

Maybe you can enjoy to... worship :lol: just watch your back

Signing up:

1. I forgot the question. (Edit: No.)
2. Yeah, somewhat.
3. Team IdiotsOpposite (or what FGJ said)
4. Noble (This will be fun, will it not?) (Edit: Will play on Emperor however)

:nospam: You are all making AlanH's job more difficult with all this spam.

Imagine wading through all this to find the real sign-ups for SGOTM? :rolleyes:

Please be kind to Alan... :)

Thanks, Leif. However, I do have my own methods of retribution. If some sign-ups are too difficult to find, they could find themselves missing from the team lists :p

The Gypsy Kings are still looking for 1-2 more players if anyone is interested.

Smurkz seems to need a few more also, especially as at least two of those currently signed up are not able to contribute fully.

1. No
2. Yes
3. Yes, Barley Demons. In fact, I think you can make me the Demons' main contact.
4. Emperor/Immortal

1. Have you played any Civ4 GOTM games before?
2. Have you played any succession games or SGOTM before?
3. Do you have a group of players you want to play with?
4. If you are new to GOTM/SGOTM, which level (noble, monarch, etc.) are you comfortable playing in a solo game?

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. A long time ago I played with One Short Straw. If they'll be back, I'd like to play with them...
4. I used to play emperor. Now I think I can only handle monarch.

I haven't been on these forums in a long time. But I'm looking at getting back into civ. What better way than an SGOTM to scrape the rust off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom