News: SGOTM 12 - Atonement - Signup Thread

So much impatience!

I'll rearrange the signups into a set of teams tomorrow evening (UK time), 13th. You can have 24 hours to appeal any stupid allocations I make, and then I'll open the team threads in the evening of the 14th.

I'll rearrange the signups into a set of teams tomorrow evening (UK time), 13th. You can have 24 hours to appeal any stupid allocations I make, and then I'll open the team threads in the evening of the 14th.
Just to remember to my old and new teammates to wait to post in the thread.
I will reserve the first posts for team info.

Just to remember to my old and new teammates to wait to post in the thread.
I will reserve the first posts for team info.

Similar to above for T'dr'duzk, except to ask that the first to post to hold the 2-4th posts for team centric needs.

Similar to above for T'dr'duzk, except to ask that the first to post to hold the 2-4th posts for team centric needs.

If phoenix Rising can do the same that would be great. :)

Please let your team leader post first in your team thread so that s/he can set up the initial threads for management and admin.

There's only room for one more Xteam player in my database entry form. Getting crowded in there :eek:

OSS
Yes
No :p

There's only room for one more Xteam player in my database entry form. Getting crowded in there :eek:
Between the full time lurkers, and the part time players, we might be challenged to get turns played, despite the size! :eek:

It is retrospectively ironic that after so much initial uncertainty, 5 GK's have ended up participating ... ;). It's a good sign that GK will be back as itself for the next one. :king:

@Grifftavian: you are not a FORMER GK, you are just a GK mercenary (like the rest of us) for this one! ;).

dV

I have amended the team lists to allocate the four players who were flexible about their teams. We now have ten teams. All teams have at least seven players, so they should all be viable.

Please check that I have spelt your names correctly and that you are in an appropriate team.

Fifth Element seem OK!
Only 10 teams? the middle of the pack will be almost a podium!

Fifth Element seem OK!
Only 10 teams? the middle of the pack will be almost a podium!
I could have played hard-ball and extracted players from each of the larger teams to create one more, but it hardly seemed worth the hassle, and possible ill-feeling, that this would involve.

Pheonix Rising looks right. Hopefully we will have a fun game. :)

I could have played hard-ball and extracted players from each of the larger teams to create one more, but it hardly seemed worth the hassle, and possible ill-feeling, that this would involve.
I could do that for you, if you wish... :cool:

Unspoken SGOTM12 Rule #1:

Don't hassle AlanH!!!

Punishable by death, no leniency, no exceptions. Exception: da Vinci gets slow, excruciating near-death.

@krieger546 & The Simple Mind

Welcome to the Unusual Suspects team!

Top Bottom