NEWS: Sid Meier's Next Big Thing

What would the story be for SMAC2 (it had a story, unlike Civ)?

OMG thats what Im talking about... read above please...

Just because he said he would never do SMAC2 doesn't mean he won't. James Cameron once said we'd never see a third Terminator film. And just how many times did Michael Jordan *retire*? How many farewell tours have 70's rock bands had? People change their minds. Heck, he might have said it just to test the waters for market demand...

I dont hope its SMAC2 or Civ4, i dont have the time to play new games:(

Would SMAC2 be a sequel or a re-make?

How about

"Nomads" (A Civ3 prequel)

:p

Originally posted by Yoda Power
I dont hope its SMAC2 or Civ4, i dont have the time to play new games:(
Actually neither do I, but I'll like to see SMAC2 made

Just read (and posted) this myself. Apologies for stealing your news - purely accidental I promise! :(

I never actually played this when it first came out. It was an amega game wasn't it? I got it all the wrong way then: we had a C64 then an Atari ST (upgraded later to the STe) and then a mac. Ooops!

It was a little before my time too. I played on the Atari system (it looks REALLY weird to see Atari on that one screenshot), and the C64 too, but no Pirates.

I'd heard a rumour about announcing a new Civ3 expansion at this years E3, but a Colonization 2 would cetainly rock.

Welp I almost could but money that Sid Mier Wont ever do SMAC2 and again I proved that It had nothing to do with Civ3 4 or SMAC2...maybe im too arogant...maybe its cause Im american

Top Bottom