News: WOTM 46 Results & Congratulations

neilmeister

Lentils have feelings too
GOTM Staff
This was a pretty close game, with the top 4 only separated by 26k.

hdatus managed to pip the others to claim his first gold :trophy: well done. Its not an easy feat.
Conquistador 63 :trophy2nd: and srad :trophy3rd: rounded out the other medals, with srad also managing fastest conquest :goodjob:

The spoilers showed a lot of variance in how this game played out, depending on if, when, and with what, you took out Wang Kon.

Congratulations to all fastest finishers and a big thanks to all who submitted. :goodjob:

Summary of Medal Winners:

htadus: 1535 AD Domination Victory, 206,112 points.

Conquistador 63: 1420 AD Conquest Victory, 195,406 points.

srad: 1220 AD Conquest Victory, 191,327 points.

Fastest Finish Award Winners:

Dhoomstriker: 1515 AD Domination Victory, 156,388 points.

sleepless: 1842 AD Spaceship Victory, 64,838 points.

Kime11: 1918 AD Domination Victory, 54,484 points.

Jovan Kukic: 1770 AD Cultural Victory, 24,574 points.

kcd_swede: 1944 AD Diplomatic Victory, 23,665 points.

Other Award Winners:

SteelHorse: 1680 AD Conquest Victory, 119,758 points.

Greeder: 1951 AD Domination Victory, 31,836 points.

MarleysGh0st: 1935 AD Spaceship Victory, 23,928 points.

Pious_Pete: 1922 AD Cultural Victory, 8,430 points.

Matty B: 1956 AD Spaceship Loss, 7,984 points.

donsig: 575 BC Conquest Loss, 292 points.

>> See the full results here.
>> See the updated global rankings here.
>> See the latest Pantheon of Heroes here.
>> Award symbols are listed here.

Congrats, congrats!
It was a sloppy game in my performance, so I'm happy I'm in the middle. And well, an award is an award ;)

Well done to all the winners. Think I'll have to play a bit more violent in future though... ;)

Congrats to all of the medal and award winners. The game looked interesting but I never had the time to play it... :sad:

Is anyone going to battle Jovan Kukic for the cow next game? :mischief:

It is freaking me out that pretty much ALL of my "Fastest Finish" awards come with a "Lowest scoring shield" as well.

Another thing that is driving me nuts is that in the month I finally get an award in a GOTM or WOTM, its always the same month that I got a BOTM award. Makes me want to cry about my global ranking. :cry:

It is freaking me out that pretty much ALL of my "Fastest Finish" awards come with a "Lowest scoring shield" as well.

Another thing that is driving me nuts is that in the month I finally get an award in a GOTM or WOTM, its always the same month that I got a BOTM award. Makes me want to cry about my global ranking. :cry:

Global ranking, i remember having a decent one of those, ahhhh the good ol' days. :lol:

Global ranking, i remember having a decent one of those, ahhhh the good ol' days. :lol:
Well, we do appreciate all of the hard work that you put in, as well as your sacrifice of not being able to get ranked for the maps that you make, even if you do play them out to completion.

I see that zamint3 gave Jovan Kukic some pretty close competition there for the Fastest Cultural Award.

Thanks Dhoom,

It's all part of the service. :hatsoff:

Here's where everyone settled.

The Small Print:
The numbers by each player's name indicate the turn settled on (starting turn is 0). Players are colour coded by game class (challenger=red, adventurer=blue). Symbols indicate victory condition, if there's no symbol then the player either retired or was defeated. The yellow border indicates the land that was visible at the start of the game.

That is some conquest date srad, what was the secret? The whip?

I used it a lot especially after I got Military Tradition to get out some Cavalry. During the conquest I fought some wars in parallel to speed it up - but the population was really unhappy :D.

Top Bottom