• Sumer

Votes: 76 23.9%
  • Other

Votes: 20 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are still missing Gorgo, aka the other half of Greece. She needs to be added to the poll.

We are still missing Gorgo, aka the other half of Greece. She needs to be added to the poll.

Huh, good point. Though I kinda expect her now to be revealed as an extra feature (multiple leaders) right at the end. ^^"

After 2 successfull pick in a row, i'm going for the Sumerian !

Also, it is sooooooo good to see that list shrink every week. Friday we'll be just 5 weeks away from release.

Theoretically I'd say it is going to be Russia (still tp early after 9/11 for Arabia) but once again one of the least poll popular civs appears in FL video so I will 'actually' bet on whoever gets the least amount of votes :D except Poland, I'm 90% sure it's DLC ladt to be revealed

Huh, good point. Though I kinda expect her now to be revealed as an extra feature (multiple leaders) right at the end. ^^"

I honestly have no idea anymore. One of the last game builds we saw was Ed revealing every leader name and Gorgo was on there. Jadwiga and Isabella, assumed to be the last two leaders from the Leader Bingo Board, were not on the list. Gorgo's name being in the Civlopedia List somewhat implies that she is part of the base game and thus one of the Greek leaders. The only thing different about her leading Greece would be her Leader Ability with everything else shared with Pericles so showing her off in a second video would be a little strange.

Well, I would bet a lot of money on not getting Greece today so I go Poland. Greece and then Poland would be the most unexpected combo to reveal.

So, they are really going to save Rome for last? It makes sense considering it's the most popular civ after America, but it's mean!

I'm going to vote Other because Firaxis just threw all logic out the window when they revealed Greece. We had a string of religious civilizations (Spain, India, Kongo) followed by a raiding / pillaging / faith civilization (Norway) followed by the snowball culture civilization (Greece). I would have thought we would get the last of the faith based civilizations (Arabia) but I guess that's for a later day.

I actually hope they surprise us with Gorgo tomorrow

Revealing Gorgo before other civs would piss a lot of people off imho (unless she leads Sparta).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom