1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Next Fantasy War (BtS)

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Modpacks' started by strategyonly, Aug 2, 2007.

1. strategyonly

strategyonly C2C Supreme Commander

If you want to play with 3.17 or 3.19 you have to delete the CvGameCoreDLL.dll, next to the XML folder. But be advised, doing this will make it so that the Ranged Bombardment is NO longer available and bombardment of any sort will not work.

This has got to be one of the BEST mods out there!!!

Best if viewed and played on at least a 30" TV, and arm rest for entire arm while playing!!!

This is Regular Civ 4/Fantasy/Sci Fi MOD, if i can get it in, its going in.:p
    Best thing about this MOD is that you get to choose what you want to play, play a standard game no fantasy or Sci Fi or what ever you want, your choice.

Over 9000 d/l and going, THX:goodjob:

Download here: Version 010: just updated 4:00 PM, 13 Jun 08

This includes almost all the updated UNITS by Zerver, Danrell, Bernie14 and General Matt

Best if played on Marathon.
    But if your in a hurry i have added a SUPER_QUICK i called Fast.

Tons of SHIPS, TANKS and AIRCRAFT added.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=3198
    Got to do something about those idiots that give one star to the download section, pls help, thx.

See CHANGES in post # 4 for changes that will be coming soon, and there are ALOT of them.

Takes about 1 to 2 minutes to load.

2. strategyonly

Whats going to be in this MOD: whats in so far and what will be coming!!

A couple of surprize civs added.

Tons of SHIPS, TANKS and AIRCRAFT added.

Almost all the NEW units and reskins by Bernie14, Danrell, Zerver and Gen Matt are INCLUDED for the regular game of Civ4.

Now all of these listed below are EXTRA civs besides the great unit re-skins listed by the above people, SO these are a added bounus so to say.:p

So far over 40 custom civs and alot more coming, give me your civ you want??

Spoiler :
    These are just SOME extra civs included:

Custom Civs:

Africa (standard civ) Leaders: Mandela, Botha, Obasanjo, Shaka, Cleopatra, Nimi and Selassie, plus around 50 units.

America: No new leaders, just lots of new units.

Arabia
    : No new leaders, lots of new units.

Asia: Pangu, and lots of new units.

Aztecs
    : No new leaders just lots of new units.

Babylon: No new leaders just lots of new units.

Amazons: Leaders: Antiope, Myrine, Units: Ancient Spy, Archer, Axeman, Great Spy, Grenadier, Horsearcher, Infantry, Longbowman, Maceman, Marine, ModernWorker, Musketman, Pikeman, Sam Infantry, Scout Settler, Spearman, Spy, Swordgirl, TheBiitch, Warrior, Worker Female Statue Building

Animal Empire: Leader: Magilla the Gorilla, and all the animals i could custer together

Apache: Leader: Geronimo and as much as i could use for units here also

Bronze Age: Leader: Alumlim, with bronze looking ancient uniforms.

Chaotic: Leaders: Hyborem, Lowborem
    Units: archer, Axeman, Chariot, explorer, infernallord, Knight, longbowman, maceman, musketman, pikeman, scout, spearman, warrior, worker, Hyborem, Steam Tank building: Palace

Confederacy: Leaders: Davis, Hood, Jackson, Longstreet and Lee, (Flavor Units) Blakely Rifle, Cavalry, Rifleman, Battle Flag, Cotton Exchange, What If Units: Archer, axeman, chariot, crossbowman, horseman, knight, longbowman, maceman, pikeman, spearman, swordsman

Dark Elves: Leader: Tyrande Whisperwind and lots and lots of units also

Dark Dwarves: Leader: Ymir, UNITS: Deathroller, Archer, Axeman, Chariot, Crossbowman, Explorer, Maceman, Horsearcher, Pikeman, Knight, Longbowman, Organ Gun, Scout, Swordsman, Trebuchet, War Chariot, Warrior, Worker, buildings: Brewery, Smithy

Dragons: Leaders: Agasha, Fu Leng, Kitsuki, Mirumoto and Togashi, and alot of Dragon units.

Dwarves: leaders: Anduin_Lothar & Khuzd_Morgolz
    archer, axeman, crossbow, explorer, horsearcher, knight, longbow, maceman, pikeman, spearman, swordsman, scout, mammoth rider,
    Smithy and Cannon Forge

Fallen Angels: Leader: Azrael and alot of units with Wings.

Future World: Leader: Hoyt and Yul, lost of different looking stuff

Goblins: Leader: Krog Gar, lots of NEW looking graphics

High Elves: Leaders: Paris, Parese
    Units: Archer, Axeman, Explorer, Chariot, Knight, Cuirassier, Longbowman, Maceman, Musketman, Pikeman, Scout, Settler, Spearman, Swordsman, Warrior, Worker, Building: Palace, ElfTree

Huns: Leaders: Attila, HorseArcher and Tarkan

Invaders: Leader: Mulcarn, Units: Boss, Bleeder(3), Feral, Gravebringer(5), Sentinel(2), Colony Ship, Construction Ship, Doomsday Missile, Invasion Ship, Stealth Ship.

Iron Age: Anitta plus some Iron Looking units.

Iroquois: Leader: Ayenwatha and Dega

Lizards: Leaders: Krog_Garess
    explorer/archer/chariot/spearman, Liz_crossbowman/scout/swordsman, Orc_longbowman/horsearcher/pikeman/warrior/knight, Rantine, Orthus, Buildings: Palace, Brewery

LoTR: Leader Sauron, Treeman, Aaragon, Lurtz, Easterling Swordsman, Easterling Pikeman, Gondor Swordsman, Easterling Longbowman, Nazgul, Sauron, Easterling Horsearcher, Dryad, MSwordsman, Easterling Crossbowman,EKnight, Gondor Knight, Uruk, Legolas

Mapuche: Leader: Toqui Lautaro, South Amercian units

Native America: Leaders: Crazy Horse, Geronimo and all of Bernie14 units

Orc Civ: Leader, Archer, Axeman, chariot, crossbowman, longbowman, maceman, berserker, ogre, pikeman, settler, stoneorge, swordsman, warchief, warrior, worgrider, and worker.

Pirates: Leader: Morgan, pirate units also

Riders: Leaders: Chief Sleepy Eye, Crazy Horse, Geronimo
    Bear Totem Pole, canoe, Units: Bear Rider, Bison Rider, Centaur, Deer Rider, Elephant Rider, Boar Rider, White Leopard Rider, Rhino Rider, Antelope Rider, Tortoise Rider, Wolf Rider, Mokka, Flaxman.

Samurai Regiment: Leaders: Shimazu, Ronin Warrior, Nobunaga
    Units: Horsearcher, HorseSpearman, Musketman, Scout, WarriorMonk, Axeman, Grenadier, Infantry, MachineGun, Sam Infantry, War Elephant Maceman, Crossbowman, Swordsman, Ninja, Chariot, Spearman, Samurai, Pikeman, Knight, Longbowman, and Tokugawa himself and SAKE building

Seals and Sams: Patton and Shao Kahn, tons and tons of seals and Sam's

Sioux: Leaders: Crazy Horse and Tashunk lots of units also

South America: Leaders: Cunhambebe, Manco_Capac and Viracocha, with tons of S American units.

Spy vs Spy: Leader: Well of course SPY. Lots of spy looking units involved here.

Star Wars: Leader: Darth Vader, ATAT, ATST, Avenger, Awing, EWing, JediB, JediG, Landspeeder, Link, Sith, Sith Assassin, Sith Maurader, Sith Master, Tie Bomber, Tie Defender, Tie Fighter, Tie Interceptor, Vadar, worker, XWing Open, Yoda, Yoda1, Y Wing,

Steel Age: Leader: Elendil plus some Steel Looking ancient units.

The Possessed: Leader: Adversary, wierd looking units also

Toltec Empire: Leaders: Topiltzin and some S American units.

Undead: Leader Undead, Acrobat, Ashbearer, chariot, manes, reaper on horse, reaper w/sandclock, skeleton archer, skeleton Horsearcher, spearrider, swordsman, spearman

The Union: Leaders: Grant, Meade, Pinkerton, Sheridan, Sherman and a few changed graphics included also

Vampires: Leader Dracula, Brujah, Brujahaxeman, BrujahMaceman, brujahswordsman, celticwarrior, female, Gargoyle, Horned Vampire, Mardero, Vampire Knight, Vampire Lord, vampire, wolf scout, Varna_Necropolis

Viking: Leader: Erik the Red, UNITS: Archer, Axeman, Catapult, Chariot, Crossbowman, Horseman, Knight, Longbowman, Maceman, Pikeman, Scout, Spearman, Swordsman, Trireme, War Elephant, Warrior, Worker

Wizards: Leader: Goshter, lots and lots of wizards also

Woodelves: Leaders: Elf Elizabeth, Griskarn, Sylvan,
    Units: Dryads, Treeman, Archer, Axeman, Cavalry, Chariot, Crossbowman, Cuirassier, Maceman, Modernworker, Musketman, Pikeman, Scout, Settler, Spearman, Swordsman, Warrior, Worker, Buildings: Palace, Range, Treehouse

Custom Unit:

Custom Building:

Custom Leaderhead: Kaiser Wilhelm and Wilhelmina

3. strategyonly

Please read through this FAQ before posting questions on the Modpack's forum. It is very possible that someone else has already asked your question and the answer is included below.

I have taken alot of this info from Amra's mod:

Make sure you are running this under English only, otherwise i cant do much about it.

1.) I have Civ4 Complete and/or Vista and I've installed your modpack but when I play a game I can see the map & my units but not any interface or command buttons. Why is this & how do you fix it?
    This is a problem that can happen with modpacks that include the BUG Mod and Civ4 Complete installations. Basically, Civ4 Complete places its registry entries in a different location than the normal Civ4 installation & thus causes problems with the BUG Mod.

The fix involves editing your Windows registry as described in the following link (Post#12):

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=6367044&highlight=complete#post6367044

See below item 15 for another CvPath.

2.) Is this modpack, and are the included new civs "Modular"? If not, then why not?
    No, the contents are not modular but I have not turned on modularity in the modpack's ini file and have not included a "Modules" folder so that you can theoretically add other modular files to it. You should be able to do that yourself.

I chose to build my modpack this way because BtS modular loading is not really modular and (I think) has some problems with it. For instance, if I had made all my civs modular as CIV Gold has done and you wanted to remove one or more civs you would need to still edit various xml files and not just delete the civ's module folder.

As an example, let's say you wanted to remove the Cuba civ. The modular way would involve editing the DiplomacyInfos file (which is not modular) in several places to remove the diplomacy text for Cuba's leaders and then editing the CivilizationInfos file to remove Cuba as a derivative civ of Spain. Both these steps would be necessary in order to prevent errors when starting the mod after removing a civ.

The alternative as I have set up my modpack is just to follow the instructions below in question#4, only editing one xml file and not having to delete any files.

Another downside to using modular loading is the way new civs and leaders are shown in the Custom Game screen. With modular loading all the new content is listed randomly in any drop down menu such as the Civilization selection menu. In my modpack, the new civs and leaders are seamlessly integrated with the original Firaxis content in an organized fashion.

On the flip side, I realize that there are benefits to modular loading such as the possibility of easier debugging.

3.) Why did you include the abc civilization and not the xyz civilization?
    I have only a few extra civs in the mod right now, but again will be adding about 30 more soon. I wanted to include some civs that are fun and different. This is a game, after all.

4.) I don't want the abc civilization in my game. Is there an easy way to remove it?
    Yes. Simply edit the "CIV4CivilizationInfos.xml" file located in [MODPACK]\Assets\XML\Civilizations\ with Notepad, find the civ in question and change the values for "bPlayable" and "bAIPlayable" from "1" to "0"

5.) Why don't some of the new leaders look more like their real life counterparts?
    I am not a professional 3D artist (or programmer for that matter) and am limited by my talent (or lack thereof) and the retail 3D models available. Basically, I've done the best I can. I can only take what CFC has available to this forum.

6.) How can I change the name of a Leader or Civ that is displayed in game (ie: "Vittorio" to "Vittorio Emanuele II")?
    With Notepad, open the "NWA_CIV4GameText_Civs.xml" file located in "[MODPACK]\Assets\XML\Text" folder and search (CTRL-F) for the name, as it is now, that you want to change. For instance, search for "Vittorio" and you should go right to the "TXT_KEY_LEADER" entry. From there, change the 5 entries for English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish to whatever you would like displayed in game and on the menus.

7.) What is the difference between this and CIV Gold?
    I have included at a minimum of at least 10 units, whereas Civ Gold has one or two for each civ. CIV Gold adds many quality civs (more than double my modpack) but does not currently have any interface, gameplay, or SDK changes included. I have used various civs and LH's from them and vice versa so chances are that many of the civs will be similar. CIV Gold is well worth checking out whenever you get an opportunity.

8.) I am getting an error message or CTD (crash to desktop) when playing. What do I do?
    I have tried to test this modpack as best as I can but I am only one person and not a team with a QA Dept so I apologize if this modpack causes any errors in Civ4. Anyway, if possible PM me or post on my forum the last savegame that you have prior to the crash.

9.) Sometimes when I play I will come across two civs next to each other that have border colors very similar to the point where they blend together. Why is that and is there any way to fix it?
    Not without creating problems with other civs. I have tried my best to ensure that each civ has a different primary color but unfortunately, when you have alot of civs, it is bound to happen.

10.) Some of the new leaders in my game don't look as nice as the preview images, why is that?
    You most likely have a computer with limited graphics capability that can only display the "nonshader" versions of the new leaders. I have tried to make both the shader and nonshader versions of a leaderhead as similar as possible but invariably the nonshader version is just never as nice as the higher quality shader version, sorry.

11.) I see something that I created (Unit, Building, LH, etc) in your modpack but you didn't give me any credit. Are you a no good, dirty rotten scoundrel, or worse?
    Now, now, let's try to refrain from any name calling. I have tried to keep very meticulous track of the credits for my modpack, but I am only human and may have missed someone or two. If I missed your name then please let me know and I will include you in the credit list when I post any patch or update. In the meantime, thank you for your hard work. It is appreciated.

12.) Can I use leaderheads, units, buildings, civs or other elements from your modpack in my own mod to be posted online?
    Of course. Please try to credit the proper person (see question #14) by looking through the Readme file. You will need a utility called PakBuild to extract the art files. This can be found in the utilities section of Civfanatics.com or by googling.

13.) Has this modpack been translated into languages other than English?
    No. I only speak English and do not have the knowledge or time to complete such a massive undertaking. It should still work on alternate language installations though, as I have included XML entries for other languages. These new entries are just in English.

14.) No Interface problem with Civ4 Complete?
    If you have Civ4 Complete you need to open the Next Fantasy War folder and look at: Next Fantasy War readme, it somewhat explains what to do incase of missing interface.(Havent included yet)

15.) Some of the Civ4 Alerts are turned off?
    Yes i turned some off for personal usage, but you can go thru the list of things you want or dont want at: Next Fantasy War Config

16. Q. I cant use my inquisitors.. Bug or how I am supposed to remove religions? I move my inquisitor in a city with 3 religions (want remove to the 2 other) But I cant get any option to remove anything.
    A. You should have Theocracy civic active and your state religion must be present in the city where you try to remove the other religions.

17. Q. Maybe I missed out on something, but what does your graphic card memory or even system memory have to do with the actual size of the save game?
    A. The more units, buildings, improvements the saved game file has, the more memory your computer needs to show them all and the bigger the saved game file gets - it's direct relation between those two things. Eventually you might run into situation where too many things are visible in the screen and your graphic card runs out of memory and causes crash. This issue has been in all games that uses Gamebryo engine (for example Morrowind and Oblivion suffered from MAFs as well) due to some memory leak bugs.

Also try this if no interface/buttons with vista:

If in Vista you need to click on it. Go to properties and then there is an option in there called run as Administrator. Click it and your problems should go away with the interface.
    Also you need to actually disable UAC (User Access Control) - that applies for basically every patch you install to any game.

Also: No Interface is normally caused by a Python syntax error. Turn on all the logging options in your Civilization IV.ini file, then start the game and load a save. Now look in the Logs directory of the My Games\Beyond the Sword folder. You should have a file there called PythonErr.log; open that up and you will see the details of the error.

Pls note that when in the WB you CANNOT use Exit to Main Menu, for some reason, i cant figure it out (if someone can pls tell me, but for now it causes a hard crash, other than that its ok.

Things that dont work, tryting to figure them out:
    Religion Screen in the Sevopedia.

Make sure you have the python popups in your CivilizationIV.ini disabled:

Code:

; Set to 1 for no python exception popups
    HidePythonExceptions = 1

You should only have this turned on if you encounter a crash. And any other python error recording disabled also.

If you have EVER updated to 3.02, STOP right here, my recommendation is to uninstall all of civ4 and start ALL over again, but DO NOT, again DO NOT update anything about 3.02 just start all over again with vanilla Civ4 and then put in BtS and then ONLY update to 3.13, thx.

Here is something i just found, it might or might not help:
    Just change a few items around, ie name of mod etc:

The answer was given by Healz in the third post. If you need further instructions than that, see http://forums.civfanatics.com/showth...30#post7296530

Older stuff that went into the game listed below:
    Spoiler :
    Events: Default ones
    The release includes these new events:

Civ Game
    Immigrants
    Healing Plant
    Great Beast
    Controversial Philosopher
    Jail Security
    Defecting Agent
    Discovered Infiltrator
    Added:
    Extra additions on 08.08.:
    Nuclear Protest
    Better Coal
    Broken Dam
    Rabbi's Writings
    Golden Buddha
    08.19:
    Preaching Researcher
    Toxcatl
    Dissident Priest
    Industrious Villagers
    Rogue Radio station
    Anti-monarchists
    Impeachment

Technologies

Just COMPLETELY changed everything around, now have over
    230 techs

Buildings More than 170 buildings:
    - Biological Warfare Lab, Arcology, Arcology Shielding, Advanced Shielding, Cloning Factory, Mind Control Center
    - Adventurers Guild, Breeding Pit, Cave of Ancestors, Chancel of Guardians, Citadel of Light, Freak Show, Hunting Lodge, Planar Gate, Tailor, Training Yard, Archery Range, Roman Agora, Shipyard, Sphnix, tall wall, Viking Burial Mound, Well,
    New Buildings Added:
    Accelerator, Amusement Park, Brothel, Butchery, Casino, Commercial Airport, Commercial Port, Computer Network, Doctor, Fisherman Hut, Food Processing Plant, Garrison, Glass Smith, Guild Hall, Healerhut, Hotel, International Port, Lab, Local Courthouse, Manufactoring Plant,
    Military Airbase, Movie Theatre, Museum, Nanofactory, Naval Academy, Android Factory, Bioenhancement Center, Artist Guild, Design Studio, Oil Plant, Space Research, Space Laboratory, Opera House, Paradise Garden, Oil Refinery, Police Station, Press Agency, Public School, Sewer System, Shopping District, Skyscraper, Steel Mill, Townclock, Vacation Resort, Water Treatment Facility, Weapons Factory, Alhambra, Pont Du Gard Aqueduct, Central Bank, Cancer, Edinburgh Castle, Edison, Einstein Lab, Copernicus Observatory, Circus Maximus, Adam Smith, Human Genome Project, JS BACH Cathedral, Labor Union, Leonardo, Modern Art Theatre, Courier System, Crusade, Longevity, Marco Polo, Magellan, Newtons University, NHL, Olympic Games, Potala Palace, Platos Academy, Petra, Radio Telescope, Tournament, Secret Army Base, Seti Program, Silicon Valley, Silk Road, Statue of Champion, Art of War, Super Collider, Theatre of Dionysus, Theory of Evolution, Treasury, Universal Translator, Suffrage, World News Network, Personal Rapid Train, E_Bank, District Courthouse, Supreme Court,
    Shinto Temple, Shrine, Monastery, Cathedral
    Zoroastraism Temple, Shrine, Monastery,Cathedral

National Wonders
    - Centers for Disease Control
    White House - America
    Big Ben - England
    Arc - France
    Pisa - Italy
    Torii - Japan
    Reichstag - Germany

Just added:
    - Space Laboratory, req. International Space Station project, +1 science per all citizens
    - Central bank, +50% gold, +3 gold (doubles every 200 years)
    - Labor Union (can build 3 of them)
    - Modern Art Theatre
    - National Courier System
    - National Hockey League
    - Radio Telescope
    - Royal Tournament
    - Secret Army Base
    - Statue of Champion
    - Supercollider
    - Treasury
    - District Courthouse
    - Supreme Court

Resources: - added resources: hemp, salt, lemon, potato, coffee, sulphur, pearls, cotton, ancient temple, glassware, steel, ammunition, Amber, Apple, Barley, Clay, Opium, Papyrus, rubber, timber, flax

Wonders:
    - Great Lighthouse moved to Seafaring
    - Globe Theatre moved to Free Artistry
    - Moai statues moved to Seafaring, max start era classical
    - Hollywood moved to Motion pictures
    - Statue of Liberty moved to refining, can be built only in coastal city
    - Forbidden palace requires now City Planning
    - Notre Dame moved to Architecture
    - Rock'n'Roll moved to Electronics
    - Space Elevator moved to Nanotechnology
    - Great Wall moved to construction, cost increased from 150 to 250
    - Ironworks provides 1 steel
    - Sistine Chapel moved to Perspective
    - The Pentagon moved to electronics
    - The Hanging Gardens moved to City Planning, no longer require aqueduct
    - Alhambra added, government center, defense in city, requires Islam in city
    - Aqueduct of Pont du Gard, free aqueduct in every city, +1 area health, +1 health in city where built
    - Cure for Cancer, free hospital in every city, +1 global health (effects might change later)
    - Edinburgh's Castle, 100 defense and 50 bombard defense in city where built, government center
    - Edison's workshop
    - Einstein's Lab
    - Copernicus Observatory
    - Human Genome Project
    - J.S. Bach's Cathedral
    - Leonardo's workshop
    - Circus Maximus
    - Adam Smith's Trading Company
    - King Richard's Crusade
    - Isaac Newton's College
    - Longevity
    - Marco Polo's Embassy
    - Magellan's Expedition
    - Olympic Games
    - Palace of Potala
    - Plato's Academy
    - SETI Program
    - Silicon Valley
    - Silk Road
    - Sun Tzu's Art of War (Effect might change later)
    - Theatre of Dionysus
    - The Sphinx
    - Theory of Evolution
    - Universal Translator
    - Villa2 (Modular)
    - Women's Suffrage
    - World News network

Improvements
    - Tech yield bonuses added to most improvements
    - Groundwater Well added, food from tiles like desert/tundra
    - Treefarm added
    - Hybrid Forest added, upgrade to treefarm
    - Shaft mine added, upgrade to mine
    - Bunker added, 50% defense, 40 air damage protection
    - Waste Refinement added, can be built on desert
    - Desert windmill added, can be built on desert
    - Safari, can be build on elephants on modern times
    - Explore ancient temple added, explored temple provides commerce to city
    - Soylent green facility added, food from desert / tundra

Religions:
    Shinto, Zoroastrianism , Amun and Greek (Just added).

Other features
    - Included the (in my opinion) extremely useful Attitude Icons modcomp by Porges

4. strategyonly

change Log: next version will have:

Expected time for update to be released: November

The pics are the Expanded Great People mod by tsentom1 that have been incorporated in this MOD, thx.

It wont let me put more than 30,000 characters for changes so i cant list them all.

Upcoming Changes: all of these went in on 13 Jun 08.

Spoiler :
    Buildings
    ---------
    - Added: Hellenic Temple
    - Added: Hellenic Pantheon
    - Added: Hellenic Gymnasia
    - Added: Zoroastrian Fire Temple
    - Added: Zoroastrian Pantheon
    - Added: Zoroastrian Shrine
    - Added: Temple of Amun
    - Added: Temple of Mut
    - Added: Temple of Chons
    Buildings
    ---------
    - Added: Anti-Missile Batteries
    - Added: Radar Station
    - Added: Rubber Factory
    - Added: Chemical Plant
    - Added: Slave Market, requires Slavery civic to be active before can be built
    - Added: Manor, requires Vassalage civic
    - Added: Agora, requires Majority Rule civic
    - Added: Irrigation Canals
    - Added: River Port
    - Added: Paved Roads
    - Added: New icon for Opera House
    - Added: Townclock graphics
    - Added: Sewer system graphics
    - Added: School graphics
    - Added: Meeting Hall graphics
    - Added: Opera House graphics + button
    - Changed: Oil refinery requires river instead of coastal plot. This helps to build units that require Oil Products on maps where seas aren't present.
    - Changed: Weapon Factory AI weight value increased from 10 to 100
    - Changed: Bunker air defense decreased from 50% to 20%
    - Changed: Grocer gives +1 health from Apple, -1 health from tobacco and +1 happiness from Tobacco
    - Changed: Apothecary gives +1 health from Apple, -1 health from tobacco and +1 happiness from Tobacco
    - Changed: Supermarket gives -2 health from Tobacco and +1 happiness form Tobacco
    - Changed: American mall gives -2 health from Tobacco and +1 happiness form Tobacco
    - Changed: Market gives +1 happiness from Olives
    - Changed: Granary gives +1 health from Potato, now storages 30% of food instead of 50% (cities grow slower)
    - Changed: Terrace gives +1 health from Potato, now storages 30% of food instead of 50% (cities grow slower)
    - Changed: Weapon Factory renamed to Filling factory
    - Changed: Library science flavor increased
    - Changed: University science flavor increased
    - Changed: Healer's hut cost decreased from 60 to 40 (helps early game if player has lots of jungle near capital)
    - Changed: Buildings re-arranged so that the similar type buildings are "grouped" in city build list
    - Changed: Bomb Shelters moved to Fission, requires also Civil engineering
    - Changed: Conquest probability for all buildings that previously had 66% has been increased to 75%. This means these buildings are bit more likely to survive when city is captured.
    - Changed: Walls conquest prob 0 -> 20%
    - Changed: High Walls conquest prob 0 -> 30%
    - Changed: Castle/Citadel conquest prob 0 -> 40%

Improvements
    ------------
    - Changed: Cottage, Hamlet, Village and Town +1 food (since the food cost per population is 3 instead of BtS default 2, AI didn't want to build these due to lack of food)
    - Changed: Watermill initial bonus is now +1 food +1 hammer
    - Changed: Forest Preserve gets bonus from techs Ecology, Ecological engineering and Sentient Earth
    - Changed: Oil wells can be built now with Refining tech

Civics
    ------
    - Changed: Corporatism no longer give +1 free specialist per city
    - Changed: Caste System no longer give unlimited artist/merchant/scientist
    - changed: Global Market gives +15% food instead of 25%
    - Changed: State Property gets now +1 espionage per specialist
    - Changed: Hereditary rule no longer give food bonus
    - Changed: Police State no longer give food bonus
    - Changed: Vassalage no longer give food bonus
    - Changed: Bureaucracy no longer give food bonus
    - changed: Free Speech no longer give food bonus from Towns, gives now +1 hammer from Town and village, -2 happiness from Slave Market
    - Changed: Mercantilism gives +2 gold from Plantation improvement
    - Changed: Free market gives now +1 trade routes in every city, +1 gold from plantation improvement
    - Changed: Industrialism gets +1 happiness from Factory and Manufacturing Plant
    - Changed: Global Market no longer give food bonus
    - Changed: Private Healthcare gives now +2 health in every city and +1 health from Doctor's office
    - Changed: Government funded healthcare now gives +3 health in every city and +1 health from Doctor's office and Hospital
    - Changed: Universal Suffrage -1 happiness from Slave Market

Units
    -----
    - Changed: Great Prophet can build new religious shrines: Zoro, Amun, Shinto, Greek
    - Changed: Max World Wonders in city increased from 4 to 6
    - Changed: Max Team World Wonders in city increased from 4 to 6
    - Changed: Max Air units per city increased from 4 to 8
    - Fixed: Jeep size
    - Fixed: Type 99 armor size
    - Fixed: Plasma armor size

Techs
    -----
    - Fixed: Special Promotion tech moved to future era so that player's don't get it for free if game is started on higher eras than ancient
    - Changed: All Renaissance tech costs increased by 10%
    - Changed: All Industrial tech costs increased by 30%
    - Changed: All Modern time tech costs increased by 50%
    - Changed: All Future era tech costs increased by 100%
    - Changed: Dualism enabled
    - Changed: Polytheism has Dualism as 2nd pre-req choice
    - Changed: Horseback riding requires now Chariotry
    - Changed: Masonry requires Stone Tools
    - Changed: Fundamentalism requires Blood Cult
    - Changed: Military Science requires Grand War tech
    - Changed: Canal Systems no longer require Machinery
    - Changed: Ecology requires Agricultural Engineering instead of Biology
    - Changed: Naval Aviation requires Military Science
    - Changed: Social Contract uses now Growth Advisor instead of Religion Advisor
    - Changed: Nuclear Power requires now Logistics
    - Changed: Ship Building requires now also Naval Warfare
    - Changed: Constitution requires Democracy
    - Changed: Artillery requires explosives
    - Changed: Clockworks moved further in medieval techs, requires now Invention
    - Changed: Civil Service no longer enable irrigation
    - Changed: Rifling moved to later renaissance, requires now Replaceable Parts
    - Changed: Semi-automatic weapons has now Rifling as OR requirement, replaceable parts req. removed as it's included in Rifling
    - Changed: Flintlock requires Metallurgy
    - Changed: Fission requires Refining
    - Changed: Explosives requires Flintlock, cost increased from 2200 to 3700
    - Changed: Flavor values adjusted for many techs
    - Changed: Seafaring cost increased from 72 to 93
    - Changed: Metal Casting cost increased from 64 to 90
    - Changed: Chariotry cost increased from 100 to 120
    - Changed: Trade cost increased from 80 to 85
    - Changed: Machinery requires Mathematics
    - changed: Meditation cost increased from 80 to 280, now classical tech
    - Changed: Literature cost increased from 200 to 350
    - Changed: Sculture cost increased from 72 to 95
    - Changed: Usury cost increased from 600 to 850, now medieval tech
    - changed: Banking cost increased from 700 to 900
    - Changed: Drama cost increased from 300 to 350
    - Changed: Optics cost increased from 600 to 750
    - changed: Heraldry cost increased from 600 to 730
    - Changed: Sanitation cost increased from 1000 to 1050
    - Changed: Paper cost increased from 480 to 850
    - Changed: Architecture cost increased from 1000 to 1050
    - changed: Invention cost increased from 1000 to 1050
    - Changed: Gunpowder cost increased from 1056 to 1075
    - Changed: Matchlock cost increased from 1056 to 1100
    - Changed: Political Philosophy cost increased from 880 to 1200
    - Changed: Education cost decreased from 1584 to 1250, requires Philosophy
    - Changed: Perspective cost increased from 700 to 1075
    - Changed: Refining cost increased from 2600 to 3800
    - Changed: Oil Painting cost increased from 880 to 1100
    - Changed: Chemistry cost increased from 1980 to 2700
    - changed: Photography cost increased from 2090 to 2750
    - changed: Realism cost increased from 2090 to 2800
    - changed: Mercantilism cost increased from 1936 to 1970, requires Banking
    - Changed: Economics cost increased from 1400 to 2000
    - changed: Corporation cost increased from 1760 to 2200
    - changed: Juris Prudence cost increased from 1144 to 1600
    - Changed: Social Contract cost increased from 1232 to 1650
    - Changed: Realism requires Free Artistry instead of Oil Painting
    - Changed: Naval tactics cost increased from 1760 to 2000
    - Changed: Grand War cost increased from 1870 to 2025
    - Changed: Replaceable parts cost increased from 1980 to 2300
    - Changed: Thermodynamics cost decreased from 4160 to 3600
    - Changed: Fission requires now Industrialism, cost increased from 5720 to 7200
    - Changed: Theory of Relativicty requires now Electricity
    - Changed: Representative Democracy requires Liberalism and Social Contract
    - Changed: Medicine cost decreased from 5850 to 4700
    - Changed: Marxism cost increased from 2912 to 4700
    - changed: Labor union cost increased from 3120 to 4750
    - Changed: Communism cost increased from 2912 to 4800
    - Changed: Psychology cost increased from 3848 to 5250
    - Changed: Fascism cost increased from 2496 to 5300
    - changed: Screw Propeller cost increased from 4160 to 4200
    - Changed: Railroad cost decreased from 5850 to 4200
    - Changed: Electricity cost decreased from 5850 to 4250
    - Changed: Semi-automatic weapons cost increased from 3900 to 4250
    - changed: Artillery cost increased from 4160 to 4360
    - Changed: Combustion cost increased from 3744 to 4300
    - Changed: Mass Media cost increased from 3744 to 6600
    - Changed: Legalized Gambling cost increased from 3744 to 6650
    - Changed: Industrialism cost decreased from 6760 to 5300
    - Changed: Recycling cost increased from 6600 to 8300
    - Changed: Theology cost increased from 500 to 675
    - changed: Fundamentalism cost increased from 480 to 700
    - Added: Agricultural Tools, req. Machinery and Feudalism
    - Added: Fuel Cells
    - Added: Knowledge Management icon
    - Added: Space Stations icon
    - Added: 3D Modeling icon
    - Added: Human/Machine interface icon
    - Added: Military robotics icon
    - Added: Smart Dust icon
    - Added: Unmanned Air Vehicles icon
    - Added: Weather Control icon
    - Added: Sentient Earth icon
    - Added: Oral Tradition
    - Added: Mummification

Resources
    ---------
    - Changed: Coffee gives +1 happiness
    - changed: pearls give +1 happiness
    - Changed: Lemon give +1 health
    - Changed: Cotton gives +1 happiness
    - Changed: Sugar gives +1 happiness
    - Changed: Spices give +1 happiness

Improvements
    ------------
    - Changed: Village gets +1 bonus commerce from roads and railroads, -1 to food
    - Changed: Town gets +1 bonus commerce from roads and railroads, -1 to food
    - Changed: Windmill gets bonus from Agricultural Tools tech instead of Civil Service
    - Changed: Watermill gets bonus from Agricultural Tools tech instead of Civil Service
    - Fixed: Arcology city ruins art defines were missing

Promotions
    ----------
    - Changed: Lead by Warlord promotion gets 1 extra first strike
    - Changed: Veteran pilot evasion chance decreased to 5%
    - Changed: Ace pilot evasion chance decreased to 10%
    - Changed: Air Refuel moved to Supersonic flight tech
    - Changed: Medic II requires now Civil Service tech
    - Changed: Sentry I requires Optics
    - Changed: Pinch II requires Flintlock
    - Added: Improved Radar promotion
    - Added: Air to Air Missiles I-III promotions
    - Added: Torpedoes promotion
    - Added: Chaff promotion
    - Added: Heroic promotion, req. Leader
    - Added: Loyalty promotion, req. Leader
    - Added: Siege Master promotion, req. Leader
    - Fixed: duplicate entry for Hi-tech units in some promotions
    - Fixed: Berzerker I-III can now be used for Animal, Archer, Melee, Mounted and Wooden Ship unit types

old changes below

Spoiler :
    Version 009: changing everything to the old way again, making the custom civs back to standard civs.
    added Varietas Delectat, added civs (Fallen Angels, South American, SpyvsSpy, Dragons, The Possessed, Seals &Sams, FutureWorld,

Version 008: Added Archery Barrage (FfH2)from Roamty
    Added Civ Great Persons, Added new Soundtrack, New map, added new terrain and stuff, added an EXTRA QUICK speed i call FAST, added ExoticAnimals-0.3 (Roamty), added Firaxis Wonder (Roamty), Added Subdue animals (Roamty), added Ranged Bombardmnet (Dale and others), added Raze Cities (Nemo), added about five more NEW civs,changes some things around a little.

Version 007:

- Updated: Globaldefines.xml
    - Updated: CIV4ArtDefines_Building.xml
    - Updated: CIV4ArtDefines_Improvement.xml
    - Updated: CIV4ArtDefines_Terrain.xml
    - Updated: CIV4ArtDefines_Unit.xml
    - Updated: CIV4CityLSystem.xml
    - Updated: CIV4PlotLSystem.xml
    - Updated: CIV4LeaderHeadInfos.xml
    - Updated: CIV4EventInfos.xml:
    - Updated: CIV4EventTriggerInfos.xml:
    - Updated: CIV4CorporationInfo.xml, corporations give 4 gold per city
    - Updated: CIV4EspionageMissionInfo.xml
    - Updated: CIV4GameSpeedInfo.xml
    - Updated: CIV4FormationInfos.xml
    - Updated: CvAdvisorUtils.py
    - Updated: CvEventManager.py
    - Updated: CvRandomEventInterface.py
    - Updated: CvScreensInterface.py
    - Updated: CvMainInterface.py

Religions
    ---------
    - Changed: Christianity found from Literature Tech, this way religions are spread more to different civs

Units
    -----
    - Added: Hi-Tech APC (Armored Person Carrier), carries 3 troops, req. Military robotics
    - Added: Plasma Armor, req. Fusion
    - Added: War Galley graphics
    - Added: Siege Quinquereme
    - Added: Iron Frigate
    - Added: Jeep
    - Added: Landing Ship Tank
    - Changed: Sloop can now bombard city defenses 5% per turn (ship has cannons...)
    - Changed: Brigantine can now bombard city defenses 7% per turn
    - Changed: Ironclad bonus vs. wooden ships increased from 50% to 100%
    - Changed: Frigate upgrades to Iron Frigate instead of Steam Destroyer
    - Changed: Steam Destroyer bonus vs. wooden ships increased from 75% to 100%, graphics for this unit changed
    - Changed: Chivalry has now flanking strike against Bombard
    - Changed: Pikeman strenght increased from 6 to 7
    - Changed: Heavy pikeman moved to Political philosophy tech (more of renaissance unit now), strentgh increased from 8 to 9, added 25% bonus vs. melee units
    - Changed: Musketman units have 25% bonus against mounted now (ottoman janissary 50% since it had 25% bonus already)
    - Changed: Grenadier moved to Chemistry tech
    - Changed: Machinegun unit is no longer immune to damage from siege units
    - Changed: Frigate ignores building defense when bombarding
    - Changed: Man'O'War ignores building defense when bombarding
    - Changed: Ship of the Line ignores building defense when bombarding
    - Changed: East Indiaman ignores building defense when bombarding
    - Changed: Airship moved to Flight (didn't have counter unit for long time so it was overpowered)
    - Changed: Attack submarine strength to 30, moves 7
    - Changed: Nuclear Submarine strength to 36
    - Changed: Destroyer upgrades to Missile Cruiser and Aegis cruiser too
    - Changed: Unlimited Corporation Executives now allowed
    - Changed: Paratrooper has 25% evasion chance
    - Changed: Infantry no longer require ammo resource (draft unit)
    - Changed: Stiletto boat default AI set to Assault_Sea, Explore_sea AI removed.
    - Changed: Transport upgrades to Landing Ship Tank

Civics
    ------
    - Changed: Slavery +30% hammer bonus removed since you can turn now citizens to slaves to add hammers
    - Changed: Serfdom hammer bonus from +20% to +10%
    - Changed: Hereditary rule food bonus from +15% to 10%, hammer bonus from 10% to 5%
    - Changed: Majority rule hammer bonus from 20% to 10%
    - Changed: Representation gold bonus from 20% to 15%, specialist extra research bonus from 3 to 1
    - Changed: Police state food bonus from 25% to 15%, hammer bonus from 25% to 15%
    - Changed: Universl suffrage gold bonus from 10% to 5%, research bonus from 35% to 20%
    - Changed: Capitalism gold bonus from 35% to 20%
    - Changed: Vassalage food bonus from 10% to 5%, hammer bonus from 10% to 5%, gold bonus from 20% to 10%
    - changed: Bureaucracy food, hammer and gold bonus from 10% to 5%, capital food, hammer, gold bonus from 50% to 20% (that's total 25% for capital, was 60% before)
    - Changed: Nationhood max conscript from 3 to 1
    - Changed: Free speech gives 50% culture in all cities instead of 100%, towns give now also +1 food
    - Changed: Martial law gold negative bonus from -50% to -25%, research negative bonus from -50% to -25%
    - Changed: Organized religion culture bonus from 20% to 15%
    - Changed: Theocracy research negative bonus from -35% to -25%, culture bonus from 35% to 30%

Techs
    -----
    - Changed: Printing press requires Literature instead of alphabet
    - Changed: Semi-automatic weapons requires now Steam Power and Military science
    - Changed: Artillery no longer requires Steel tech or Military science (included in other prereqs)
    - Changed: Global Governance hidden from tech tree (empty tech still)

Promotions
    ----------
    - Changed: Blitz available for all naval units

Buildings
    ---------
    - changed: Fishery now requires Fish, crab or whales
    - changed: Butchery now requires Cow, pig, sheep or deer
    - Changed: Bazaar now requires Ivory, silk, spices or pearls
    - Changed: Brothel no longer reduce gold in city (AI didn't understand that effect), now gives +10% espionage
    - Changed: Walls maintenance modifier removed (based on feedback), give now +1 culture to city just like High walls
    - Changed: High walls maintenance modifier removed (based on feedback)
    - Changed: Weapon factory moved to Explosives tech
    - Removed: Stable graphics folder that was part of Ethnic Artstyles mod (fixes Arcology size bug)

Wonders
    -------
    - Changed: Religious Shrines are no longer marked as great wonders. Now you can built them to Holy City even if it has max amount of Great Wonders already.
    - Changed: King Richard's Crusade obsolete at Liberalism
    - Changed: Chichen Itza obsolete at Divine Right
    - Changed: Alhambra obsolete at Railroad
    - Changed: Edinburgh's Castle obsolete at Nationalism
    - Changed: Temple of Artemis obsolete at Education
    - Changed: Mongol Ger obsolete at Vertical Flight

Improvements
    ------------
    - Changed: Lumbermill moved to Paper tech (these exist on medieval times)
    - Changed: City ruins give now 10% bonus defense against air bombardment and 15% defense against any normal attack
    - Changed: Arcology City ruins give now 10% bonus defense against air bombardment and 15% defense against any normal attack

Resources
    ---------
    - Changed: Coal revealed on Steel tech

Traits
    ------
    - Changed: Spiritual max anarchy length increased from 0 to 2

Other
    -----
    - Changed: Max number of national wonders per city increased to 3
    - Changed: Culture city defense modifiers decreased: Fledling 20->10, Developing 40->20, Refined 60->30, Influential 80->40, Legendary 100->50
    - Changed: Culture levels increased by 50%, it's now harder to get Legendary culture level for city

Gametext
    --------
    - Pedia: Alhambra
    - Pedia: english pedia for many techs

Mods combined
    -------------
    - Ethnic Artstyles 1.08
    - BTSFlagMod, new flags for all civs

Version 006: Changed Interface to Blood Red, see below screenshot,
    Added in a couple surprize civs,

Took out almost all the EDU units changing load time from 5 minutes down to under 2.
    Changed button and textures of BrownCoat Minuteman and made him a musketman and added a BlueCoat Continental Regular

Version 005: made lots and lots of EDU units changes
    Added resources: Amber, Apple, Barley, Clay, Opium, Papyrus, Rubber, Timber, Flax
    Replaced Planar Gate with Herbalist for the Tech Tree
    Nazi Germany: (modular) Leader: Hitler, AntiTank Soldier, Waffen, Bismarck, Shocktrooper, Infantry, Halftrack, Heinkel, Leopard, Machinegunners, Panzerjagers, Stug, Stuka, Tiger,
    Orc Civ: (Modular): Leader, Archer, Axeman, chariot, crossbowman, longbowman, maceman, berserker, ogre, pikeman, settler, stoneorge, swordsman, warchief, warrior, worgrider, and worker.
    Invaders: (modular) Leader: Mulcarn, Units: Boss, Bleeder(3), Feral, Gravebringer(5), Sentinel(2), Colony Ship, Construction Ship, Doomsday Missile, Invasion Ship, Stealth Ship.
    Villa 2 for Wonder (modular)
    Modular- Cherokee, Nazis Germany, America (As Big Heads)novelty), Orcs

Version 004: will include some modules, so pls read under the d/l area of his thread, thx.

Viking (Dark Dwarves): BESERKER, Burial Mound, Archer, Axeman, chariot, grenadier, hunter, knight, pikeman, scout, settler, spearman, spy, swordsman, warrior, worker,
    Canada: Canada Corps, Mountie, microwave tower, Leaders: Jean, MacDonald, Pearson, Trudeau,
    Poland: Archer, Crossbowman, Knight, Longbowman, Maceman, Pikeman, Spearman, Hussar, building: Sejmik Leaders: Casimir, Sobieski
    Spain (Pirates 1st Civ): Archer, boardingparty, crossbowman, explorer, hunter, immortal, longbowman, maceman, musketman, swordsman, scout, settler, swordsman1, swordsman2, spearman, spy, warrior, worker,
    West Indies (Pirates 2nd Civ):, Leader: CPT Morgan, Pirate Ship, UU2 Brigantine, Stronghold,
    Polynesia: Leader: Salamasina, Royal UU2, Waka, fishery
    Ireland: Leader: Fianna, Niall, Publishing House,
    Israel: Leader: David, Maccabee, Kotel
    Aborigines: Leader: Yagan, Corroboree, Woomera
    Scotland: Leader: Mary Stuart, Mercat, Highlander
    Confederacy: Leaders: Davis and Lee, Blakely Rifle, Battle Flag

Events:
    Preaching Researcher
    Toxcatl
    Dissident Priest
    Industrious Villagers
    Rogue Radio station
    Anti-monarchists
    Impeachment
    Religions Shinto and Zoroastrianism, added in each, Shrine, Temple, Monastery, Cathedral, Missionary (all taken from keldath's MOD)

Version 003:

New Buildings Added:
    Accelerator, Amusement Park, Brothel, Butchery, Casino, Commercial Airport, Commercial Port, Computer Network, Doctor, Fisherman Hut, Food Processing Plant, Garrison, Glass Smith, Guild Hall, Healerhut, Hotel, International Port, Lab, Local Courthouse, Manufactoring Plant,
    Military Airbase, Movie Theatre, Museum, Nanofactory, Naval Academy, Android Factory, Bioenhancement Center, Artist Guild, Design Studio, Oil Plant, Space Research, Space Laboratory, Opera House, Paradise Garden, Oil Refinery, Police Station, Press Agency, Public School, Sewer System, Shopping District, Skyscraper, Steel Mill, Townclock, Vacation Resort, Water Treatment Facility, Weapons Factory, Alhambra, Pont Du Gard Aqueduct, Central Bank, Cancer, Edinburgh Castle, Edison, Einstein Lab, Copernicus Observatory, Circus Maximus, Adam Smith, Human Genome Project, JS BACH Cathedral, Labor Union, Leonardo, Modern Art Theatre, Courier System, Crusade, Longevity, Marco Polo, Magellan, Newtons University, NHL, Olympic Games, Potala Palace, Platos Academy, Petra, Radio Telescope, Tournament, Secret Army Base, Seti Program, Silicon Valley, Silk Road, Statue of Champion, Art of War, Super Collider, Theatre of Dionysus, Theory of Evolution, Treasury, Universal Translator, Suffrage, World News Network, Personal Rapid Train, E_Bank, District Courthouse, Supreme Court,
    Resources added: Cannabis, Coffee, Cotton, Lemon, Pearls, Potato, Salt, Sulphur, Swamp
    Textures: Marsh
    UnitCombat: Wheeled, Tracked, Wooden Ships, Steam Ships, Diesel Ships, Nuclear Ships, Submarine, Early Fighters, Early Bombers, Jet Fighters, Bombers, Supersonic Planes, Stealth, Hi Tech,
    Promotions: Subdue Animals, Anti Tank Defense, Sonar, Sensors, Refuel, Nanoids, AntiBiological, Napalm Bombs, Precision Bombing, Low Altitude, Air Refuel, Fuel Tank, TopGun, Veteran, Ace, Interception, Range, Morale, Combat6, Tactics, Leadership, Leader, Navigation, Mobility, Berserker, Kamikaze, Fanatic, Martial Arts, Patrol, Sentry, Flanking, Accuracy, Barrage, Cold, Warmth, Speed, Heal, Ambush, Charge, Formation,
    National Wonders: - Space Laboratory, req. International Space Station project, +1 science per all citizens
    - Central bank, +50% gold, +3 gold (doubles every 200 years)
    - Labor Union (can build 3 of them)- Modern Art Theatre- National Courier System- National Hockey League- Radio Telescope- Royal Tournament- Secret Army Base- Statue of Champion- Supercollider- Treasury- District Courthouse- Supreme Court
    Wonders: - Great Lighthouse moved to Seafaring
    - Globe Theatre moved to Free Artistry
    - Moai statues moved to Seafaring, max start era classical
    - Hollywood moved to Motion pictures
    - Statue of Liberty moved to refining, can be built only in coastal city
    - Forbidden palace requires now City Planning
    - Notre Dame moved to Architecture
    - Rock'n'Roll moved to Electronics
    - Space Elevator moved to Nanotechnology
    - Great Wall moved to construction, cost increased from 150 to 250
    - Ironworks provides 1 steel
    - Sistine Chapel moved to Perspective
    - The Pentagon moved to electronics
    - The Hanging Gardens moved to City Planning, no longer require aqueduct
    - Alhambra added, government center, defense in city, requires Islam in city
    - Aqueduct of Pont du Gard, free aqueduct in every city, +1 area health, +1 health in city where built
    - Cure for Cancer, free hospital in every city, +1 global health (effects might change later)
    - Edinburgh's Castle, 100 defense and 50 bombard defense in city where built, government center
    - Edison's workshop- Einstein's Lab- Copernicus Observatory- Human Genome Project- J.S. Bach's Cathedral- Leonardo's workshop- Circus Maximus_ Smith's Trading Company- King Richard's Crusade- Isaac Newton's College- Longevity- Marco Polo's Embassy- Magellan's Expedition- Olympic Games- Palace of Potala- Plato's Academy- SETI Program- Silicon Valley- Silk Road- Sun Tzu's Art of War (Effect might change later)- Theatre of Dionysus- - Theory of Evolution- Universal Translator- Women's Suffrage- World News network
    Religions: Religions
    ---------
    - Religion: Judaism
    - Global religion commerce: +2 science, +1 hammer
    - Holy city, culture 4->3
    - all cities with state religion: culture 2
    - Religion: Christianity
    - Holy City, culture 4->2
    - all cities with state: culture 2
    - Religion: Islam
    - Holy city, +2 money, +2 science, +3 culture
    - all cities with state: gold 1, culture 2
    - Religion: Hinduism
    - Holy city, culture 4->3
    - all cities with state: culture 3
    - Religion: Buddhism
    - Holy city culture 3
    - global religion commerce +2 culture
    - all cities with state culture 1->0
    - Religion Confucianism
    - global religion commerce +1 culture
    - Holy city +3 money, +1 science, 4->3 culture
    - all cities with state +1 gold
    - Religion Taoism
    - Holy city culture 4->0, +3 gold
    - all cities with state +4 culture
    - changes made to most religious buildings. See civilopedia for more info.

city specialists
    ----------------
    - Android added
    - Celebrity added

Buildings: Adventurers Guild, Breeding Pit, Cave of Ancestors, Chancel of Guardians, Citadel of Light, Freak Show, Hunting Lodge, Planar Gate, Tailor, Training Yard, White House for America
    England: (Dark Elves) archer, axeman, chariot, sect of flies, harlequin (scout), knight, settler, spearman, swordsman, warrior, worker,
    Germany: (Dwarfs): Dwarven Spy, Dwarven Axeman, Boar Rider, Antelope Chariot,

Added in: EDU: CC: aa trooper, aegis, ah64, anti tankmodern, attack spy, blackrider, btr80, cargo ship, chinook camo, chinook desert, early cavalry, f117, f14a, f15e, f bomber, f remg, handley page, hms dreadnought, hypaspist, is2, j fighter, ka50, liberty, los angeles, m3a1, m8, m10, m113, mark V, mi24, mi26, mobileartillery, modern infantry, new artillery, partisan, satellite, spadvii, stryker, su47 berkut, type 99, urban fighter, v1, warrior monk, wickes class, zuikaku

UU: acv, African grenadier, African light horseman, African
    modern infantry, ansar, black eagle, celtic war elephant, coyote warrior, cromwell, daggon, dhhussar, eagle warrior, gerkn, giraffearcher, greek cavalry, humvee, indian warelephant, infantry ottoman, aztec jaguar, javelin, kukinfantrie, leopard 2a5, marine with sten, merkava, meso medieval cav, meso modern cav, modern grenadier, modern paratrooper2, native cav, nip, persian chariot, pzkpfwiausff, pzkpfwvi, su85, t62a, t90, t842, carthage war elephant, spike war elephant, witch hunter, Yamato

Version 000
    Tech:
    Animal Handling, Bowyers, Cartography, Smelting, Tracking,
    Events: Changed CvRandomEventInterface error,
    TeamColor: American Flag (R/W/B)

Units:
    Berserker,
    America:
    (Unique) Acrobat, Ashbearer, Balor, Black Gunship, Infernal Chariot, Death Knight, Executioner, Graveborn, Hunting Demon, Imp, Longbowman, Manes, Pikeman, Reaper on Horse, Grim Reaper, Sect of Flies, Skeleton Archer, Skeleton Horse Archer, Skeleton Swordsman, spearman,
    Animals:
    Black Bear, Cave Bear, Cougar, Elephant, Baby Spider, Giant Spider, Giant Tortoise, Gorilla, Griffon, Horse, Lioness, Pack Camel Pack Horse, Panda Bear, Polar Bear, Siberian Tiger,

5. strategyonly

FEATURES:

Feature list:

Spoiler :
    * 235 Techs in tech tree
    * 262 Units
    * 168 Buildings
    * 82 Wonders (limited to 4 per city)
    * 31 National wonders
    * 21 New civic options
    * 13 New resources
    * 11 New Improvements for terrain/resources
    * 4 New Projects
    * 2 New Civic categories
    * 4 New Citizen types
    * 2 New Map sizes: Giant (54% bigger than Huge), Gigantic (50% bigger than Giant ie. 134% bigger than Huge)
    * 1 New Civilization: Hittites
    * Ethnically Diverse Units
    * Ethnic Diverse Citystyles
    * Modified Civics
    * Modified Religions (each religion is more unique)
    * New promotions (for air units too)
    * New unit categories, modern units are superior to ancient units
    * New unit flags for Civilizations
    * Sevopedia
    * Upgradeable buildings
    * Many other gameplay changes

Mods combined fully or partially

BtS: Next War
    BtS: Charlemagne (just the new units)
    BtS: Final Frontier (just some unit graphics)
    Ethnic Arstyles for BtS
    Ethnically Diverse units
    Better Espionage Screen for Civilization 4 BTS
    The Lost Wonders of Civilization v1.3
    Greenmod 2.10
    Caravan mod
    Modern Warfare
    Civics'n'Stuff
    Improved Leaders & Civics
    Nautil's air units mod
    Sevopedia 2.3.1
    Specialist Stacker
    BtSFlagMod

Now the UNITS shown you cant see all the ARTSTYLES for each civ listed in Regular civ, these are just the EXTRA units added.

6. strategyonly

CREDITS:

strategyonly and of course, YOU the downloader, thx!!!:goodjob:

If you use any of the components that i made, pls ask then put me in the credits, thx.

Spoiler :
    zappara, ALOT of his MOD in here
    Zerver /bernie14 / danrell / tsentom1
    Darque (some of the units are from Dragonia II)/and
    AlazkanAssassin/GarretSidzaka/Andrew_JayQuueg/Duel/
    /Kael and FfH2 Team/CivGoldTeam/Chugginator/civmansam/
    Supa/ArneoKerdarun/Zuul/MeteorPunch/Rabbit,White/Chalid/bmarnz/
    Aranor/Wyz_sub10/snafusmith/C.Roland/woodelf/GarretSidzaka/
    Robo Magic Man/TheBladeRoden/krowtrobot/seZereth/PSYX/
    J_Period/Ploeperpengel/Chamaedrys/nautil/Hadrean/sepamu92/sharick/
    ggganz/Italicus/ArdRaeiss/Hell's Angel/McGlocklinMA/mirtan/
    Cafegio/korvgubben/The Conquests/Chiyu/hrochland/Khai/
    Swarog/Walter Hawkwood/Fëanor/Nickolai/Axel/Mozza/bmarnz/
    Bakuel/Gedemon/Grave/Zebra 9/bhiita/GeneralMatt/Houman/
    Edgecrusher/timboobaa/Polycrates/FuzzyWuzzyBunny/asioasioasio/
    siam/jojoweb/lamppost4/Sevo/Quueg/meatwad4289/Dale/avain/
    dutchking/Psychic_Llamas/frenchman/PW90/GigaNerd/Dr. Funkshadow/
    GIR/esnaz/winddelay/Amra/esnaz/Roamty/Vehem/Sword_Of_Geddon/Refar/
    Ekmek/

7. strategyonly

Extract rar file to your Beyond the Sword "Mods" folder within the Beyond the Sword game directory. For example, C:\Program Files\Firaxis Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Beyond the Sword\MODS. It should create a folder called "Next Fantasy War" that will include all of the modpack files. In game, click on "Advanced" and then "Load a Mod" to play.

8. Joebasalt13

Joebasalt13 Chieftain

This seems like a good idea, but I am not sure what you are asking about "our" countries?

Do you mean if you could add a Canada civilization with unique units,wonders etc that I choose?

Also I know you said you were not good at graphics, but I think you should me 2-3 alien races, (Grays, reptilians, robots) with cool unique units, I am sure there are some already made that can be used.

9. darkedone02

darkedone02 The Suggestor

I wonder when will orcs will land on the planets and start havok, orcs from warhammar and warhammer 40K units will make this mod more hardcore.

I'm going to give this game a try and see if it's different then your other mods.

10. strategyonly

deleted changed stuff all around.

11. strategyonly

12. The Navy Seal

The Navy Seal Chieftain

Wow this looks good!:goodjob:

13. GoodGame

GoodGame Red, White, & Blue, baby!

England, of course. ;)

Italy will need some food-based units and creations (probably some pasta and pizza corporations as well). The Flying Spaghetti Monster would be perfect.

The 'viking' civ will want Trolls and probably Giants.

Possibly Justinian deserves some vampyres.

14. darkedone02

Well, first of all, place them to the civilization that originated the "orcs" Civilization, just as the vikings made the trolls and Dwarfs, and the British developed the elves. Japan made all kinds of units thinks to their own fantasy thinking minds, I don't know where who first developed the Vampires, Undead, and Ghouls.

America also got there so called "Fantasy", the only fantasy things I hear is a "one man army", "Wild West Heroes and Bandits", and other stuff..

Native Americans have a lot of spirits and guardians/protectors, even from the games, they also fought against Aliens and Dinosaurs (Turok: Dinosaur Hunter & Seeds of Evil, P.R.E.Y), Mighty Wolfs and there native animals of nature.

I don't know any fantasy units from Sumerian, Babylonian, and Khnar.

15. strategyonly

16. darkedone02

Minotaurs originated from the greeks, so are the centaurs, pegesus, cyclops, Cthulu, Kraken, and other short of mythological creatures.

17. BlazeRedSXT

BlazeRedSXT Chieftain

Well, a good amount of greek mythology can be split out and used for Romans... since most of pre-christian Roman beliefs were pretty much just taken from greece and renamed using latin.

I think orcs are pretty much a modern fantasy invention. I think the closest thing historically would be potentially northern european gnomes, or even some varieties of old scottish or celtic "elves" or "fey"( pretty much anything not entirely human in the pre dark ages of the isles was considered a fairie of some sort or another).

I like the idea of adding unique art/units to their respective historic countries. Thats a really nice flavor. If you can find the Art for anything specific, send me a PM I can help you research its background and even help sort out its tier in the game if you want.

Cheers!

18. TheBladeRoden

TheBladeRoden Deity

Dwarves will have to be Scottish or Irish, naturally. Tauren are Native American. Trolls are voodoo-like Caribbean (at least according to Warcraft)

19. philip98188

philip98188 Chieftain

Hmm, looks like fun !!! I like the part of: ''Buildings
    - Biological Warfare Lab, from Next War (BtS) - unaltered'' and stuff like that.

But I've been wondering... You mentioned ''Fantasy'' but that is very ''wide''.
    So my question/request would be: Are you including Final Fantasy Units (and other stuff) ??? If not (jet) please consider it, I've been looking for FF stuff for a long time and I have plenty ideas for them.

I'll be going to a ''Game Design'' school next August. And there I will hope to learn to edit/aid stuff my self. But until I can do that I'll be asking the more experienced Civ. modders.

BTW: If anybody knows where to find useful tutorials about modeling/skinning/animating and so on please Email me (or send me a private message). And yes I know about the info in the ''tutorial section'' on this site.
    But it does not explain how to make moddels and skinn and I want to start there...

Good luck with modding....

20. strategyonly