Next NANES

naervod

My current user title
I will not make a poll out of this as I don't want to restrict possibilities. I might like to make a board game, but I would like feedback from the players first before I make an NES (so it doesn't go the way of stNANES5). I am open to almost any possibility, please discuss.

How about a story NES, set in 500 BC or so, with an original ruleset, a few already developed nations for newbies, and a lot of open space to build your own nation?

Or, if you really want a board game, see ADRNES2 or Roddy's new NES for some ideas, because a 4000 BC board game would be great.

@amirsan-The problem is that we need people to sign up in order to get it going.

@dead_rat-That is a great idea, I will consider it.

Any more ideas?

run a board game. i'll join (the rules of a board game rarely affect weather i join or not, lol).

there's more then enough players for another board game.
if you wanna revert to old rules, use something from UKnes3 or something.
if you'd like to do something different and need idea's or help developing your own ideas into rulesets, i am more then willing to help.
i wouldnt suggest a full world board game, there's not enough steam now behind the boardnesing to support one of those monsters.

Top Bottom