1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Next tech - 2800 BC

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Demo Game IV: Polls' started by 1889, Jan 29, 2010.

?

Which tech next?

Poll closed Jan 30, 2010.
  1. Pottery

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Mysticism

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Let our science adviser decide

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Don't bother me with the details

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. 1889

1889 Mayor of H-Marker Lake

The next turn is scheduled for tomorrow but neither of the two techs has recieved a decisive majority yet.

2. Cyc

Cyc Looking for the door...

NKVD is right. Mike hould have set up this poll, but you have done nothing wrong, 1889. Well, you should have made this a public poll. All our polls should be public. I can tell 1889 is a Republican. ;)

Overstepping your boundries and using covert votes... what next? :rolleyes: j/k

3. 1889

[rubs hands together] Yesss, what next indeed? ;)

4. NKVD

NKVD Cossack

if there is egality i change my vote from pottery to mysticism...

5. Lord Civius

Lord Civius Emperor

I believe it is the democrats who are making back door dealings as of late, leaving the public out of the loop. Whatever happened to putting the negotiations on C-Span :confused: .
    Anyway, back on topic, It's now a tie with not alot of time left. I decided to go with Mysticism and take the more ideal city placement.

6. Cyc

Definitely Obama whimped out on HealthCare. He's just another politician. I'm not a Democrat my friend. I just like picking on the easy target of a Republican. Democrats are to lame.

7. 1889

Yes its fun to hate politicians but I can’t understand how anyone could mistreat the future generations of this great nation. The mystics and academics who have lobbied so hard for this tech choice stand to gain a great deal clearly but what can the rest of us expect? Nothing but superstition and fear. Pretty soon big government will be telling us which shoulder to throw spilled salt over, not to walk under ladders and not to cross black cats.

Meanwhile the real producers of this economy will suffer. I’m talking about the hardworking craftsmen who make all the amazing clay devices we use each day. They make it possible for us to carry fresh water back from the river, store grains for the winter and much much more.

But perhaps we shouldn’t be so shocked that Lord Civius would so casually sell out this nations future to pander to his elitist intellectual supporters. Unfortunately the fearful, hungry children of 2760 BC will pay the real cost of such self serving policy.

8. NKVD

NKVD Cossack

lol wow.

9. Lord Civius

Lord Civius Emperor

:rotfl:

My fellow Horders of Gold let us not put our faith in material objects such as pots and jars. Nature herself has imprinted on the minds of all, the idea God. Let us first give our peoples lives purpose and a little culture with Mysticism. Then we can ask them to begin developing the lands of Goldenhorde with their backs.

10. Cyc

@ 1889.

Hate is such a nasty word, young man. Unless you do live in hate, you might want to improve your vocabulary. Your signature says "Stay off the grass." You might want to slow down on the Pot.......tery. ;)