Nexus CinematiX

Could I find models and create effects for your wonder movies? Basilica Cistern seems very interesting and I would be honored to create an effect for it. I'm not good at creating models though.
Now I really understand what you meant.
Basilica Cistern is already part of my mod. I mean, it will be in the next patch.
Spoiler :
upload_2020-10-27_15-57-17.png

I also have Shinto religion in it, so I can use those models if there isn't something better.

I finished the Fushimi Inari wonder, you can use it in your mod!
Effect: Farms in your borders can't be pillaged and Inari God of Rice will destroy your enemies Rice resources over time.
I also have a question, is the mod you're working on an update for Chronicles of Mankind or is it a new mod that adds a ton of wonders?

Chronicles of Mankind is my mod. Actually a modmod of AND2.
It has a lot of additional wonders compared to AND2. These wonder movies are not a separate mod, just... wonder movies for anyone.
Most of them has models in the mod.

Thanks for the FI python :thumbsup:
Did you test it?

Chronicles of Mankind is my mod. Actually a modmod of AND2.
It has a lot of additional wonders compared to AND2. These wonder movies are not a separate mod, just... wonder movies for anyone.
Most of them has models in the mod.

Thanks for the FI python :thumbsup:
Did you test it?
I did test it!
Actually not all of it, I am pretty sure there are no python errors and I tested the no farm pillaging but I didn't test out the Rice deprived from your enemies. Anyway I'm sure it will work since I based my resource deprived from enemies off one of platy's python componenets and his python never gets an error.
But the no farm pillaging works better then ever, also the movie is beautiful. Thank you!

Zeta Nexus, I have a movie request for you, to be more accurate I have a couple of requests for you. Could you please create a wonder movie for Cathedral of Seville, Cathedral of Leon, Synagogue of Santa María la Blanca, Walls of Avila, Sagrada Familia and probably another few. You are probably thinking that there is no way you could do this many wonder movies especially if you don't have time, but the very good news is that all these movies are for RFC Spain which will be released most probably in February so you have 3-4 months to do any of these wonder movies.
I hope you have the time and will to do this, if you want I can find the youtube videos or the pictures.
If you don't have time or don't want to it's no problem, I understand.
Links: Walls of Avila, Cathedral of Leon, Cathedral of Seville, Synagogue of Santa Maria la Blanca, Sagrada Familia

Last edited:
Zeta Nexus, I have a movie request for you, to be more accurate I have a couple of requests for you. Could you please create a wonder movie for Cathedral of Seville, Cathedral of Leon, Synagogue of Santa María la Blanca, Walls of Avila, Sagrada Familia and probably another few. You are probably thinking that there is no way you could do this many wonder movies especially if you don't have time, but the very good news is that all these movies are for RFC Spain which will be released most probably in February so you have 3-4 months to do any of these wonder movies.
I hope you have the time and will to do this, if you want I can find the youtube videos or the pictures.
If you don't have time or don't want to it's no problem, I understand.
Links: Walls of Avila, Cathedral of Leon, Cathedral of Seville, Synagogue of Santa Maria la Blanca, Sagrada Familia
I didn't ignore this post, just it was late for me :sleep:
I will probably have the will and time to do them. I just need enough motivation (Do we have a model and some cool effect for it?) and inspiration (good "civ-ish" material to start working with).
For the Synagogue of Santa Maria la Blanca I have an idea:
+1:) per :religion: in all cities.
Do you think you could code that?

I didn't ignore this post, just it was late for me :sleep:
I will probably have the will and time to do them. I just need enough motivation (Do we have a model and some cool effect for it?) and inspiration (good "civ-ish" material to start working with).
For the Synagogue of Santa Maria la Blanca I have an idea:
+1:) per :religion: in all cities.
Do you think you could code that?
This is for my mod of RFC Spain, I already have models for all of the wonders. All I need are some movies.
Anyway take your time, there are 4 months of time to do these!

Last edited:
@Zeta Nexus I created my own movie for the Cathedral of Seville! Of course it's nothing compared to your videos, mine is more like a slide show.
I sent it to you so you can edit it and convert it to BIK format. It is 30 seconds long and it has sound. Hopefully you can use it as a base.

Attachments

• Cathedral of Seville Movie.zip
    6.8 MB · Views: 58
Top Bottom