NFL 2006 Playoffs prediction league

Rd 1, WC weekend:

Seattle beats Dallas at home. This is a close game.

Philly beats NYG at home. This is not a close game.

NE beats NYJ at home. This is a close game.

KC beats Indy away. KC gets the lead early and holds on in a second half shoot-out.

Wild Card Weekend
SATURDAY
Kansas City at Indianapolis
Dallas at Seattle
SUNDAY
N.Y. Jets at New England
N.Y. Giants at Philadelphia

WELL...

I know this is coming late, but...

Indionapolis over Kansas City (I would have picked them regardless)
Seattle over Dallas
New England over NYJ
Philadelphia over NYG

I knew that Indy was going to stop LJ. I didn't post it here, but I told all of my football RL friends that it was going to happen. The Colts D has been insulted all year long, and now LJ struts in expecting to have a career day. That's motivation if I've ever seen it. And their main problem has been a lack of intensity. Like June's missed tackle on Jones-Drew; he had him by the shoulders, and gave him a gentle tug instead of ripping him down angrily.

2-0 so far i new my seahawks could take the Cowboys have to feel sorry for Romo though

I can't feel sorry for Romo, he's on the Cowboys. ;)

We love you, too. :crazyeye:

Speaking of Dallas QBs, anyone want Bledsoe? You can start him for several games, and then bench him for a late round or undrafted younger QB.

I'm sure the Raiders could take Bledsoe...they like big-armed QB's past thier prime :rolleyes:

3-1, only loss being one where I went against my instinct. Next week looks more difficult.

3-1, because I went with KC as team of destiny instead of picking favorite Indy. Offhand, anyone know long has it been since NO wildcard team won on WC weekend?

A perfect 4-0!

3-1, only loss being one where I went against my instinct. Next week looks more difficult.
4-0. Agree about next week. Flipping a coin may the be most accurate way to go...

Wildcard weekend

4-0 Darkness, dgfred, GoodEnoughForMe, Serutan, SuperBeaverInc.
3-0 John HSOG
3-1 Azale, DukeofMarlbrough, Ginger Ale, grahamiam, Mojotronica, Own, tcjsavannah
2-2 AlCosta, greekguy, Spacer One, Tomoyo, Turner, Ulsterman88, Zarn

Standings

4-0 Darkness, dgfred, GoodEnoughForMe, Serutan, SuperBeaverInc.
3-0 John HSOG
3-1 Azale, DukeofMarlbrough, Ginger Ale, grahamiam, Mojotronica, Own, tcjsavannah
2-2 AlCosta, greekguy, Spacer One, Tomoyo, Turner, Ulsterman88, Zarn

Divisional round
SATURDAY
Indianapolis at Baltimore
Philadelphia at New Orleans
SUNDAY
Seattle at Chicago
New England at San Diego

Divisional round picks
Indianapolis at Baltimore - Just a gut feeling really...
Philadelphia at New Orleans - Garcia can only take them so far... Brees will pick on whomever the Eagles play in place of Sheldon Brown at CB.
Seattle at Chicago - Grossman or Hasselbeck? I'll take Hasselbeck any day. Especially since the Bears defense seems to be running out of steam (or healthy bodies).
New England at San Diego - Brady's probably the best postseasen QB ever, but Tomlinson seems to be on a mission. Minus Harrison in the Pats' secondary, look for Tomlinson to get about 150 yards and 3 scores. That will take the pressure off of Philip Rivers...

Seattle at Chicago
New England at San Diego

Divisional round picks
Indianapolis at Baltimore - Just a gut feeling really...
Philadelphia at New Orleans - Garcia can only take them so far... Brees will pick on whomever the Eagles play in place of Sheldon Brown at CB.
Seattle at Chicago - Grossman or Hasselbeck? I'll take Hasselbeck any day. Especially since the Bears defense seems to be running out of steam (or healthy bodies).
New England at San Diego - Brady's probably the best postseasen QB ever, but Tomlinson seems to be on a mission. Minus Harrison in the Pats' secondary, look for Tomlinson to get about 150 yards and 3 scores. That will take the pressure off of Philip Rivers...

Darkness, didn't L.Sheppard go out with a dislocated elbow? That really hurts too. I haven't decided yet whom I'll pick... :mischief:

Seattle at Chicago
New England at San Diego

@Darkness: I got two right - Philly and Indy.

Top Bottom