Nfl 2006

Wow. The 49ers are still mathematically alive for the NFC West title...

In the three full games he's started, Garcia has been excellent and the Eagles are 2-1 with him starting...
Stats:
vs. IND: 19-23, 140 yards, 2 TD, 0 INT. Rating: 121.0
vs. CAR: 21-39, 312 yards, 3 TD, 0 INT. Rating: 105.9
vs. WAS: 15-23, 164 yards, 2 TD, 0 INT. Rating: 115.1

Not bad at all, IMHO...

Maybe this week, Dallas can move up a seed.

Mike Martz wants Marshall faulk in Detriot next year.

In other news the Colts have had film reviewed and a 2 yards rushing carry removed ending talk that an NFL offical had over 100 yards rushing against them too last week.

badump boosh

Ok, so we need Minny to lose to the Jets, which SHOULD happen and EITHER the Saints or Panthers to lose? Pittsburgh has a good chance of "upsetting" Carolina, but I wouldn't bet the Redskins could beat the Saints 1 out of 10 times right now.

Given a NYJ win, we need a PIT win or NO win.

Ok, so we got all three and an Eagles win to put the division on the line next week. Nice :D

Titans just won a game with less than 100 yards offense. Reminds me alot of that Texans-Steelers game a few years ago. Multiple defensive touchdowns almost always guarantees a loss.

We needed NO to win in one playoff berth scenario. We got in on the other scenario.

Well, New Orleans losing just helps us as far as first round byes. I consider Detroit a win (we have handled our weak opponents this year) and if we beat Philly or New Orleans goes on a bad streak (they have Carolina and the Giants remaining) then we could get in as the #2!

Well, New Orleans losing just helps us as far as first round byes. I consider Detroit a win (we have handled our weak opponents this year) and if we beat Philly or New Orleans goes on a bad streak (they have Carolina and the Giants remaining) then we could get in as the #2!

I know. We must beat Philly for the division. If we don't, we won't even get the #3 seed.

In a way, I'm kind of rooting for Pittsburgh and Tennessee. Theyv'e had rough games (and a rough year), but both have played very well. Both have only mathematical chances, though. I really want the Ravens to have a shot at the top seed, which requires Cincinatti beating Indy, which puts the 7-7 teams out of contention. The funny thing is, the NFC could potentially have a playoff team with a losing record.

@Chieftess - It's the Chargers that need to lose games
for the Nevermores to have a shot at the #1 seed.
And I don't see that happening.

So does anyone want to bet against me that Detroit will waste their Number 1 Overall Pick on Calvin Johnson?

So does anyone want to bet against me that Detroit will waste their Number 1 Overall Pick on Calvin Johnson?

First of all Detriot waste their #1 on BAD WR's, not just WR's. So they will pick Johnson Calvin with their 1st rounder

Top Bottom