Vikings @ Panthers

AFC Championship Game
Chargers @ Titans

NFC Championship Game
Panthers @Giants

Superbowl
Steelers vs Titans

BOLTS!

Looks like it's that time of the year, time to briefly care about American football again!

Why would anyone pick the Cardinals to win against the Falcons? Curious there.

As for predictions, man, there's 5 legit teams in the NFC, and its any given sunday there. For the AFC, I'm picking the Ravens

anyways, i dislike 100% of things that happened today.

Well, after all my analyses, what I forgot is that our offensive line SUCKS. Atlanta, please go after another tackle in the draft. Our line was awful, every snap there was a cardinal past a guard or tackle in our backfield!!!

I think it was mostly the noise in the stadium. It seemed to be mostly the tackle that was supposed to block Berry. Berry would fly off the line and your tackle was still down in his stance. I'm sure when he can hear the snap count he is fine.

We are now halfway through the Wild Card Round and the Cardinals and the Chargers have already proven many wrong. Only donsig picked both to win this weekend.

I picked San Diego and should've gone with my gut on Arizona. Arrr.

Well, after all my analyses, what I forgot is that our offensive line SUCKS. Atlanta, please go after another tackle in the draft. Our line was awful, every snap there was a cardinal past a guard or tackle in our backfield!!!

Yeah, and whats with Turner getting a whole 3 yards in the second half? You don't want Matt Ryan throwing the football 40 times a game right now. Thats kind of what I meant with "better situated to play with a lead".

Well, just for fun... since I've never done this before...

(BTW, I would've picked the Colts and Falcons to win, too, with Colts vs. Giants in the Superbowl)

AFC Divisional Round
Chargers @ Steelers (A low scoring running game if the Chargers can confuse Roesthlisburger like they did Manning, but Pittsburg's defense will come out on top)

Ravens @ Titans (A playoff bye kills any momentum)

NFC Divisional Round (both blowouts)
Cardinals @ Giants
Eagles @ Panthers

AFC Championship Game
Ravens @ Steelers (As much as I want the Ravens to win, I think Flacco gets tired after 19 games, but it will still be close.)

NFC Championship Game
Panthers @ Giants (I just don't think the Panthers will stack up to a good team. Don't they have one of the easiest seasonal strength of schedules of all playoff teams?)

Superbowl
Steelers vs Giants

Now, I've heard/read somewhere that if the Chargers won, then the Ravens would play the Steelers. In that case, it would be the Titans over the Steelers, but losing to the Giants in the superbowl.

The Ravens are 6 seeds, so no matter what they go to Tennessee if they win. The matchup I want to see the most out of the whole playoffs is Ravens @ Pittsburgh though, so I hope they meet somewhere down the line :D

I'm hoping for a san diegon arizona super bowl, just so I can laugh my ass of that two eight and eight teams made it.

NFC Divisional Round (both blowouts)
Cardinals @ Giants
Eagles @ Panthers

Ouch. You know the eagles have a top 5 offense and defense yardage wise? As well as us beating the Cardinals and Giants both playoff teams. I think we could lose, because we seem to not stop the run whenever I watch. But Delhomme wasn't very good this year, and I just can't see us getting blown out in any game with a passing attack like we have. Of course it has happened, and watch it'll happen today now that I am talking crap.

Yea, they also beat Tampa, New Orleans twice, Atlanta, San Diego, Arizona, Denver off the top of my head. That's already not a bad resume.

Looking it up on Yahoo, they also beat Chicago.

I'm hoping for a san diegon arizona super bowl, just so I can laugh my ass of that two eight and eight teams made it.

Arizona was 9-7 :p

Darnit seriously well I still like them best out of the nfc teams. \

Im really surprised at chad pennington self destructing.

Wow. I knew the Ravens would be a challenge for the Dolphins. But that wasn't a challenge. That was an embarrassment. The Ravens defense just picked apart the Dolphins.

That is pretty much how I expected that game would go. Baltimore's defense is the best in the NFL, better than Pittsburgh or Tennessee IMO.

**** I am 0/3 so far. if the iggles win...

anyways:

GIANTS OVER EAGLES
PANTHERS OVER CARDINALS

or

GIANTS OVER CARDINALS
VIKINGS OVER PANTHERS

for the NFC.

AFC-wise,

STEELERS over CHARGERS
RAVENS over TITANS

One round down, with a surprise or two. Time to modify my predictions.

Colts @ Chargers Correct
Ravens @ Dolphins Oh so wrong

NFC Wild Card Round
Falcons @ Cardinals Incorrect
Eagles @ Vikings Correct

AFC Divisional Round
Chargers @ Steelers
Ravens @ Titans

NFC Divisional Round
Cardinals @ Panthers
Eagles @ Giants

AFC Championship
Ravens @ Steelers

NFC Championship
Panthers @ Giants

Super Bowl XLIII
Ravens vs Giants

Super Bowl MVP: Eli Manning

The Ravens defense will take them to the Super Bowl, but I don't think their offense will be able to win it.

Top Bottom