NFL 2008 Playoffs

Bend but don't break. Man, I love this game so far. Defensive games can be fun to watch :D

how are the ravens staying in the game with such horsehockey stats? wow im impressed

The Titans have about a dozen penalties and badly timed turnovers.

i cant believe a defensive battle is this good. wow.

I kinda want the Steelers to win now...Steelers vs. Ravens would be TOO INTENSE FOR WORDS!

steelers damn well better win.

or ravens to the super bowl. anyone but chargers from the AFC.

Larry Fitzgerald's Power Level =

Please let my eagles win today, whoever wins today is in the superbowl. The fairy tale year for the cards is at an end next week.

That ravens game was one of the best games this year i think.

The Eagles will have a rough time if they have to go to Arizona next week, but the Giants will roll the Cards in New Jersey.

If the Giants stand a chance they need to turn up the heat on McNabb. All in all, over around 70 pass plays the Eagles had against the Giants this year the Giants haven't recorded a sack. Last year the Giants produced 12 sacks in only one game. Anyways, rooting for the Eagles, myself, being a Pennsylvanian, a Steeler-Eagle SuperBowl would be interesting to say the least.

but the Giants will roll the Cards in New Jersey.

They said the same about Carolina. ;)

The Cards were good enough to beat the Falcons and the Panthers to reach the NFC championship game. They've got a chance, no matter who they play.

Hope the Eagles are ready to run, I think it's going to be snowing. I'm tellin ya, this will be a minor choke if the Giants don't get it done. This is a game built for them to win, especially with Jacobs back.

They said the same about Carolina. ;)

The Cards were good enough to beat the Falcons and the Panthers to reach the NFC championship game. They've got a chance, no matter who they play.

I have my opinions ;)

I think they would prefer playing at home against the Eagles. I think they would have a very good shot, as opposed to a slim shot against the Giants. Eli is playing at a much higher level than DeLOL was last night, this team is built for the playoffs.

Trust me though, I want to see my favorite childhood player reach a Superbowl. I would love to see a Superbowl title give Kurt a shot at the HoF.

Lets go Chargers!!!

Trust me though, I want to see my favorite childhood player reach a Superbowl. I would love to see a Superbowl title give Kurt a shot at the HoF.

How did that ever happen? The football hall isn't as discriminating as it could be, so he very well could have a shot no matter what.

I doubt it, Irvin didn't get in on a first ballot and Monk took years. Sometimes they are stupid.

Warner's gotta to to the Hall. He's been great no matter which team or system you throw him in and he doesn't whine and moan like a lot of other players when getting benched for young talent. He should lose points for the Cards VP looking eerily like his long lost twin.

Top Bottom