NFL 2009 Regular Season

My goodness we suck. A one point win and it took our reject kicker to win it for us. I think I'm starting to understand just how conservative Jim Zorn's gameplans have been.

If I'm generous and give us Oakland and @Washington as wins, that's still only 9-7. We need to beat Philadelphia, New York, New Orleans, or pray that the NFC East continues sucking eggs.

EDIT: The Steelers are in trouble without Polamalu. The Chiefs are probably the best terrible team in the NFL, but you're not supposed to actually lose to them.

Oh. My. God. Cleveland, that was just awful.

Congratulations on winning the first draft pick, RF. Congratulations. :lol:

Oh. My. God. Cleveland, that was just awful.

Congratulations on winning the first draft pick, RF. Congratulations. :lol:

My god, if they don't fire Mangini's ass the minute they get back to the locker room...:mad:

This is an embarrassment. The offense, defense, everything about this team. It's going to take a whole lot more than the number 1 pick to fix this catastrophe of a team.

Well Quinn had a nice game I thought. Yeah it was against an awful offense but yeah.

"With the 1rst selection in the 2010 NFL Draft, the Cleveland Browns select...

Jake Locker, Quarterback from the University of Washington"

Jake Locker, Quarterback from the University of Washington"

Please, just no. No more asinine picks by this franchise anymore. No QB can succeed in this pitiful excuse for an offense, I don't care how talented he may or may not be.

We have to take the best player in the draft, Ndamukong Suh. Then draft offense in rounds 2 and 3 targeting a RB and an O-lineman.

Please, just no. No more asinine picks by this franchise anymore. No QB can succeed in this pitiful excuse for an offense, I don't care how talented he may or may not be.

We have to take the best player in the draft, Ndamukong Suh. Then draft offense in rounds 2 and 3 targeting a RB and an O-lineman.

I agree. I think if you're Browns' management, you have to concede there's no pick, no trade, that will fix this team in itself. You also have to accept the team is going to be mediocre, at best, for another season beyond this. That's a rosy outlook.

Tim Tebow, Quarterback from the University of Florida"

:mwaha:

Oh Jesus would I laugh. I think Jacksonville takes him in a hope they start selling tickets :lol::(

Given the level of incompetency that this organization has, I would not be shocked by this.

Every AFC North team lost :(

Thanks to the Mean Green Turnover Machine, Senor Sanchez, Pats fans rejoice.

Jay Cutler wishes he had an offensive line...

Anyhow, speaking of both QB's I'm going to the game in Minnesota Sunday. :D

The O-line wasn't that bad this game actually. He missed 3 TD passes to wide-open receivers. Brett Favre throws TD passes(and makes them) to receivers that aren't nearly as open.

Vince Young just wins games :lol:

Also, Houston will forever be the jv of the professional football teams in Texas.

I'm just glad the Titans ditched those stupid Oiler's jerseys they've been wearing. I was a afraid they'd show up in Houson dressed as the Houston Oiloer's again.

Vince Young just wins games :lol:

I was very impressed with Young against the Texans. Until this year all Young was was a running back playing quarterback, but now he's an actual passer. Still has to improve his throwing some, but he's definately improved to the point that he is an actual quarterback to build a team around.

Marc Bulger's broke a leg, so the Rams are back to starting Kyle Boller. :(
I just don't understand that. Everyone knows Kyle Boller is not a starting-caliber QB. Also, Marc Bulger is not doing anything to convince anyone that he is a viable starter for the Rams.
The season's done anyway. The Rams are not going anywhere. Start Keith Null at QB. He may not be very good, but you don't know that if he doesn't play and if he plays then at least you see if you already have a viable QB prospect on the roster and if you need to draft a QB early next draft...

Top Bottom