NFL 2009 Regular Season

Somehow, it's still better than blowing it in January. The NFL won't be the same when the Eagles finally win the Superbowl. Luckily that probably won't happen until we are using Megaman years. :)

Romo blows. The mighty Brett Favre Clinched a playoff berth today. Will probably clinch division next week.

I have both Romo and Favre on my fantasy team. Needless to say the month of december will most likely not be my friend...

But I went with Favre this week. I should've gone with Romo. Romo at least threw for 249 yards and a pair of scores. Favre had 192, 1 TD and 1 INT. But Favre just has a far better team around him. More specifically, he actually has a defense on his team.

It wasn't Favre that clinched that playoff berth yesterday, it was the Vikings' defense.

Romo blows. The mighty Brett Favre Clinched a playoff berth today. Will probably clinch division next week.

I cannot WAIT until Favre throws another season ending interception in a playoff game. Dear god, I will dredge up every single one of these posts and you will never hear the end of it. Then you'll disappear for a few months until Favre announces he's signing with the Raiders and then you'll BE THE BIGGEST RAIDERS FAN CAUSE OMG FAVRE

YES I'M STILL MAD

At least it definitively is not Romo's fault this time. Not that it really ever has been.

Jerry built the perfect team then tacked on a terrible coach. Maybe now he'll pursue Cowher. 200 million and his first born son should do the trick.

Yeah, just when I thought the Cardinals were getting past the Jeckyll/Hyde thing...

Now it's pretty much back to flipping a coin or taking a guess to see which Cardinals show up.

Az, I actually live in Madison, Wisconsin you know. And the vikings are pretty set to have a first round bye in the playoffs.

I doubt Favre will fall off this year like the other years because:

1) He's doesn't have a torn bicep
2) He's not trying to carry a crap team on his shoulders(Everyone blames Favre for the last NFC championship loss with the Packers but no mentions that Ryan Grants Rushed for a whopping 29 yards in the game. Favre at least had 2 TD's).

3) He's playing in a dome(or in Miami) for the entire playoffs. There will be no games in -20F weather.

And seriously, if Favre was playing on the raiders, they would have a shot at the playoffs. Yes, the difference between Brett Favre and Jamarcus Russell is just that big. The raider would sacrifice 1000 bulls to have a QB like Favre.

Brett Favre has thrown more game winning TD's thans season ending interceptions in his career. Guy had one losing year out of his entire career. He makes every team he's on better.

Az, I actually live in Madison, Wisconsin you know. And the vikings are pretty set to have a first round bye in the playoffs.

I doubt Favre will fall off this year like the other years because:

1) He's doesn't have a torn bicep
2) He's not trying to carry a crap team on his shoulders(Everyone blames Favre for the last NFC championship loss with the Packers but no mentions that Ryan Grants Rushed for a whopping 29 yards in the game. Favre at least had 2 TD's).

3) He's playing in a dome(or in Miami) for the entire playoffs. There will be no games in -20F weather.

And seriously, if Favre was playing on the raiders, they would have a shot at the playoffs. Yes, the difference between Brett Favre and Jamarcus Russell is just that big. The raider would sacrifice 1000 bulls to have a QB like Favre.

Brett Favre has thrown more game winning TD's thans season ending interceptions in his career. Guy had one losing year out of his entire career. He makes every team he's on better.

I realize I'm trampling on your man-crush for Favre here but you're living in a fantasy world filled with Favre posters etc. ... :D

Favre has stunk up the place in december since 2005. 13 TD and 34 picks in december since 2005. That's bad. I'm not saying he'll do it again this year, but I wouldn't count out the chance that he will collapse again. Don't put this on the torn biceps of last year, because it's been 4 years now that Favre has collapsed in the last month of the season.

Yes, the Raiders would've been better off with Favre than Russell, but that says far, far more about Russell than about Favre. Russell is just that bad. But even with Favre, the Raiders wouldn't have had a shot at the playoffs. Not with Al Davis calling the shots on the supporting cast that Favre would've had...

It was either him or Losman, I wouldn't put it past Cable to bench Frye at halftime for that UFL superstar.

Was reading at a Raider site, saying that the Raider O-Line went to the coaches and said they wanted Frye over Russell--ouch!!!

Chris Henrys Life In Danger

Cincinnati Bengals receiver Chris Henry suffered serious injuries after falling out of the back of a pickup truck during a domestic dispute with his fiancee

If he wasn't in danger I would say how stupid he is.

Chris Henrys Life In Danger

Cincinnati Bengals receiver Chris Henry suffered serious injuries after falling out of the back of a pickup truck during a domestic dispute with his fiancee

If he wasn't in danger I would say how stupid he is.

I will. Jumping into the back of a moving pickup is as stupid as driving without
a seat belt. I do hope that Henry doesn't follow in Derrick Thomas' tire tracks, but
that doesn't keep me from thinking he's stupid.

Top Bottom