NFL 2009 Regular Season

Philadelphia nearly gives me a heart attack pulling off one of their patented second-half meltdowns, but they win. The Colts get their first loss. Now, if only I could get the Redskins and Bears to play for me, it will be a complete week!

You sound scared.

A shutout of the Redskins in Washington. I couldn't think of a better way to clinch a playoff spot.

A shutout of the Redskins in Washington. I couldn't think of a better way to clinch a playoff spot.

And they looked good too. Especially on defense. Or was that just the Redskins being very mediocre...?

One area of significant concern for the Cowboys: Short yardage running. A back the size of Marion Barber can't come up short repeatedly on 3rd-and-1 and 4th-and-1. That's just embarrassing, especially with that huge offensive line. A bit more explosiveness at the snap would be nice...

And they looked good too. Especially on defense. Or was that just the Redskins being very mediocre...?

One area of significant concern for the Cowboys: Short yardage running. A back the size of Marion Barber can't come up short repeatedly on 3rd-and-1 and 4th-and-1. That's just embarrassing, especially with that huge offensive line. A bit more explosiveness at the snap would be nice...

Usually we are serviceable on short yardage, Barber just was completely indecisive all night. We need to include some kind of QB sneak in the playbook, I can't remember the last time we ran one of those.

Something with McGee in the wildcat with an option for Barber could also work if we wanted to get fancy.

The Vikings are trying to secure a No. 2 seed in the playoffs. Against the Bears, they're offense is only now warming up.

Here comes ESPN to match Yahoo with the epicly stupid game headlines!

Then a big return + a TD pass untie it. Now the Vikings threaten again.

Then the idiot Smith doesn't try to get close for the field goal, which is missed {missed intervening due to turning off TV in disgust}, then see that Chicago wins w/TD on the CBS site. Was there a turnover, or did the Vikings just punt?

Great game, the special teams from Minnesota lost the game in my opinion. Also, why the heck are they not using AP more often in the offense? I know he fumbled and all, but he's still a great RB...

Top Bottom