NY Jets over San Diego [Win]
Indianapolis over Baltimore [Win]

Conference:
Minnesota over New Orleans
New York Jets over Indianapolis

Super Bowl:
Minnesota over New York Jets

Overall: 5-3

I can't believe the Jets actually won. That game was hilarious. San Diego was making stupid play after stupid play. Random personal fouls to kill drives or to keep ours going. Loved the kicking of the challenge flag.

Anything more after this is a bonus. I don't care if the Jets lose 50-0 to the Colts. The season was a success.

There are some things that you can always count on, in the NFL. There are teams that you can count on to suck. The Redskins, the Lions. There are teams that you can count on to blow it in the play-offs. The Eagles, the Chargers.

Jets over Indy
Minnesota over New Orleans

Superbowl:

Jets over New Orleans

Just being crazy over here :p

I'll say, you have New Orleans losing the NFC Conference Game and the Super Bowl. Impressive.

Conference:
New Orleans over Minnesota
Indianapolis over New York Jets

Super Bowl:
New Orleans over Indianapolis

Alright, I've got some more people on the Jets bandwagon!

I really hope they win, too. I've been rooting for them all year.

Yay, gtfo of my playoffs NY Jets.

Yeah, Jets, go and sit at home with the Cowboys!

Burn? I don't like the Jets, their fanbase is annoying and I hate NY sports teams as a general rule.

The Vikings deserve to lose for all the turnovers and critical penalties. Yet they might still win. :p

OH MY GOD

GARRETT HARTLEY IS MY PERSONAL HERO

omigodomigodomigod :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Not Favre's best game by any means. Brees was better today. But those fumbles -- just plain ridiculous. There were 4 vikings fumbles today, dang.

Anyways, congrats Brees and the Saints. See you in Miami.

But seriosuly, who came up with the overtime rules in the NFL? By far the worst in any sports.

Its decided by coin toss and then its who scores first? WTF?

It seems that I lost both picks :p I can't believe the vikings had so many turnovers, and yet the score was so tight. Very entertaining game, I hope the Superbowl will be just as good.

Top Bottom