NHL 2005-2006 Season

Well the B's just lost to the Islanders in overtime.

They also might lose Leetch for a few months.

REALLY hope they start playing like the defending eastern conference champions cause they're truly playing like crap.

Well, the Habs won again tonight. I'm beginning to think that they might actually be for real this year. If the rules are applied like this all year long they might fight with the Sens for the lead of the division. :eek:

Ok, ok probably not... :lol:
But it is very, very nice to have a good team in town after all these years.

Go Habs Go!!!

Ottawa becomes the first team to break the 10-goal barrier with a 10-4 win over Buffalo. :dance: :clap:

SuperBeaverInc. said:
Ottawa becomes the first team to break the 10-goal barrier with a 10-4 win over Buffalo. :dance: :clap:

4 goals for Alfredson and 4 goals for Havlat! :worship: :clap:

The Sabres made a game of it... it was 5-3 at some point in the second.

The point leaders so far:

Staal 22
Spezza 22
Alfie 21
Heatley 21

Let's hope we can keep this up. Best start in franchise history. Top line on pace for 160 points apiece.

pboily said:
The Sabres made a game of it... it was 5-3 at some point in the second.

The point leaders so far:

Staal 22
Spezza 22
Alfie 21
Heatley 21

Let's hope we can keep this up. Best start in franchise history. Top line on pace for 160 points apiece.

Staal of the mighty Hurricanes! :goodjob: :rockon: , the kid seems to be

the 'real deal' :cool: .

It's pretty much impossible for the Senators to keep this scoring pace...I mean, they've only played teams like Philly and Boston once apiece; the Leafs three times, the Sabres twice. This won't keep as soon as they start facing tough teams on a regular basis.

Rick Nash is injured once again...at least he is only day-to-day...

Pasi Nurminen said:
It's pretty much impossible for the Senators to keep this scoring pace...I mean, they've only played teams like Philly and Boston once apiece; the Leafs three times, the Sabres twice. This won't keep as soon as they start facing tough teams on a regular basis.

But there are no real tough teams in the East...

The Bruins once...

Zhamnov is healthy
Isbister is healthy
Raycroft is healthy
Leetch is healthy
Thornton skates hard every game

pboily said:
But there are no real tough teams in the East...

Boston, Philly, NJ...uhh.....Carolina?

I see your point.

And thats an accomplishment? :p

6-0 against the Isles... nothing says sweet, sweet victory like blanking out Yashin.

@WF: that's no loss in 8 for the B's. about time.

Ahhh, the Leafs finally managed a win tonight, not coincidently with the return of Mats. Nice to see he racked up a goal and assist.

Tampa Bay is not exactly a powerhouse, but they're no pushover either.

Damn, now the Canucks are on pace for only 120 points...

@Pasi: a loss against the Flaming Calgarys, no less...

@sys: a win is a win is a win. No doubt, that 8-0 debacle would never have seen the light of day with Sundin in the line-up.

Top Bottom